20% OFF SALE INNO IN-410 CANOE ROLLER RACK NOW!
+ free shipping* on orders of $99 & over (contiguous US only)
*please note: deep discount, clearance/closeout 'specials',
'red hot returns' etc. excluded from current website coupons.
*spare parts, cargo roof boxes excluded from 20% off sale.
*certain cargo roof boxes excluded from free shipping.
Loading a canoe onto the roof of a vehicle is not an easy task, so before you throw your back out, consider a lift assist device such as the Inno IN410 Canoe Rollers complete system. Simply place the front of your canoe on the tough rubber rollers, which mount on the rear base rack crossbar, and roll the canoe forward into the L-brackets on the front crossbar. Then secure the canoe using the slick, integrated ratcheting strap system.
The Inno IN410 Canoe Rack Roller system not only makes the loading and unloading process of a canoe easier, it also ensures that your canoe will be safe and secure for the road trip. You’ll never have to drive down the road with your arm out the window futilely holding onto your canoe again. Installs on virtually all vehicle roof rack crossbar systems, including factory rack cross bars, as well as any after-market car rack system crossbar shapes and styles such as all cross bars from Inno, ProRack, SportRack, Whispbar, Malone, Yakima, Thule, RockyMounts, and other roof rack manufacturers.
- Inno IN410 Canoe Roller system installs on virtually all styles, shapes, and designs of roof rack cross bars, including factory racks + all those from Inno, SportRack, ProRack, Malone, RockyMounts, Whispbar, Yakima, Thule, and other after-market brands.<-- mounts to Inno multi-purpose base rack load bars and Thule square bars only. Not compatible with factory rack crossbars. -->
- Tough and smooth action rubber rollers mount to rear crossbar. The pair of stabilizing L-Brackets mount to front crossbar.
- Includes heavy-duty weather resistant straps, which are used in combination with the integrated ratcheting strap system for tight secure loading and transport. Never any lateral shifting of canoe.
- We also highly recommend a pair of bow /stern tie-down straps (not included; see accessory add-ons below) for safest transport.
- The Inno IN417 Slide Extension Kit (not included; see accessory add-ons below) is an excellent option for roof rack configurations positioned forward on the roof top.
- Easy-to-follow IN410 canoe rack roller system instructions included.
- Inno Racks 5 Year Warranty!
» Inno IN410 Canoe Rollers Instructions Manual