We are totally stoked about the Inno BoardLocker INA744 surfboard carrier which continues to be our best selling surf rack year after year. The BoardLocker locking surf rack features a built-in 24ö wide padded base bar and uses a ratcheting stainless steel cable retention system with protective rubber sleeves that protects and secures up to three shortboards or two longboards. The cables ratchet into a hub with an easy to use dial that can be locked into place once proper tension is achieved, protecting your boards from theft. When unloading, a single push of a lever releases the tension while the crane floating strap arm raises the straps for the easiest unloading possible. Universal mounting system attaches the BoardLocker to virtually any style crossbar system.
- ATTENTION: This carrier has a board width restriction of 24 inches. If your board is wider than 24" we suggest the Inno INA446 Locker as a great alternative for your needs
- Exclusive crane system to keep straps floating in perfect position for loading
- Ratcheting mechanism makes securing boards or boats into place easy and hassle free, and locks adjustment into place for excellent theft protection
- New Inno Racks Universal Clamps mount to all Inno, Thule, Whispbar, Yakima cross bars, as well as several other aftermarket bars, as well as directly to virtually all factory roof rack cross bars
- The Inno ISF711 Long Bolts Kit (sold separately; see accessory add-ons below) is required for mounting this surfboards rack onto certain oversized, extra fat, thick aftermarket crossbars and factory rack crossbars such as the Nissan XTerra / Nissan Frontier factory cross bars etc
- Board Locker includes keys and locks to secure your surfboards inside the carrier
- Rubber coated stainless wire straps for durability and performance
- Transports up to three short or two long/sail boards
- Inno Racks Lifetime Warranty!