Dirtbag culture dictates that getting your bike to the trail shouldn’t cost more than the 12-pack after the ride or the coffees you buy for your buddies on the drive out. It’s just a rule. That’s why Küat is paying homage to this finest of riding cultures with the most inexpensive line of bicycle carriers on the market: the Küat Dirtbag fork block bike racks. Available in models to fit almost any style of bike, from standard quick-releases to thru-axles, these bike fork blocks mount to just about any surface, like truck shells, bed rails, tonneau covers – heck, even two-by-fours inside your van. Install a second set of Dirtbag bike rack blocks in your garage or shed for lightning-fast storage that keeps your bikes protected and out of the way in the off season, too. The best part of this thrifty little bicycle fork block is that it carries your bike using your existing bicycle skewer, so you never have to worry about fussing with hard-to-use bike clamps or losing parts and pieces off the rack—just remove the front bicycle wheel, tighten the wheel skewer in the block, and go. Plus, the steel construction is sturdy and durable, meaning you can shell out a few bucks now and use this bolt-on bike rack for years to come. Choose from models for 9x135mm quick-release skewers, 15mm thru-axles, 20mm thru-axles, fat bikes, and more.
- Küat Dirtbag fork block bike racks carry one bike with the front wheel removed
- Bolt onto any surface – truck caps, camper tops, tonneau covers, 2x4s, etc.
- Connects to bike using the bicycle’s existing skewer
- Also works as a bike storage rack to mount in garage or shed
- Fits 9mm QR skewers, 15mm thru axles, 20mm thru axles, and certain fat bikes
- Made of durable steel
- Küat lifetime warranty