10% OFF SALE LASSO LOCKING SECURITY CABLE NOW!
+ free shipping* on orders of $99 & over (contiguous US only)
*Yakima, Thule, Inno cargo roof boxes excluded from free shipping.
*Yakima, Thule, Inno cargo roof boxes and/or specialty priced
promotional items excluded from additional web site coupons
and/or other additional discounts.
The Lasso Security Cables Combination Kayak Lock / Canoe Lock
is simply the strongest theft deterrent device available for your kayak, canoe or surfboard. Loop Lasso ends around bow and stern of boat with cable running under rack, wrap Lasso around rack to tighten then secure cable lock. The Lasso is constructed of 3/8" vinyl-coated galvanized steel aircraft cable with an integrated tamper-proof lock -- there is simply no other security system that provides greater protection. The customizable combination lock is super easy to use, no messing with keys or worrying about losing them. You can also set the lock combination to any four digit number of your choice. You can also reset the combination code to any new code. Overall length is roughly 16', loop size is approximately 47", tail length with lock is approximately 75", total weight is 3.25 lbs. And for a limited time your Lasso Security Cable purchase includes a free Cordura Stuff Sack (colors vary) to store the lock!
The Canoe-Kayak Lasso is a complete security cable system with a fully-integrated tamper-proof lock that secures your boat in seconds. The Lasso supplies you with a two-piece locking cable that uniquely captures your entire boat, not just a portion of it.» Canoe-Kayak Lasso Set-Up & Instructions» Printable Canoe-Kayak Lasso Set-Up & Instructions
- The Canoe-Kayak Lasso is constructed of 3/8" vinyl-coated galvanized steel aircraft cable -- twice as thick as other cable locks.
- Integrated tamper-resistant barrel lock. Set your own four-digit combination. You can also reset the combination code to any new code.
- Secures a kayak, canoe or surfboard to a roof rack in seconds.
- Also works well for locking your gear to a tree, pole, bike rack or whatever is convenient!
- Absolutely no tools required.
- Just one Canoe-Kayak Lasso locking cable secures the boat in two easy steps.
- Works on any roof rack system.
- Overall length is roughly 16', loop size is approximately 47", tail length with lock is approximately 75", total weight is 3.25 lbs.
- Easy-to-follow Canoe-Kayak Lasso instructions included.
» Canoe-Kayak Lasso Reviews by ORS Racks Direct customers
» Canoe-Kayak Lasso Customer Install Pictures
» Canoe-Kayak Lasso Set-Up & Instructions
» Printable Canoe-Kayak Lasso Set-Up & Instructions
For a limited time, every Lasso Security Cable includes a free Cordura Stuff Sack (colors vary). More than just an accessory, the Canoe-Kayak Lasso Stuff Sack will keep your Lasso neat and tidy when not in use, preventing it from getting tangled up into a spaghetti mess of cables that often happen to other security cable systems.