Malone Auto Racks is the largest family owned car rack accessory company in North America. Sold all over the world, we are proud to offer the Malone Racks innovative, reliable and very affordable product line.
Delivering many of the benefits of a traditional roof rack at a fraction of the cost, the Malone HandiRack Inflatable Car Rack System (MPG452) is a handy rack indeed! The Malone HandiRack is an excellent temporary roof rack solution for transporting all kinds of items on virtually any vehicle roof top. The HandiRack uses inflatable crosstubes that rest directly on the roof and are held down with nylon straps that run through the interior of the vehicle making it a superb solution for a car rental roof rack system or occassional use system for your own vehicle. Superior to foam blocks because HandiRack stays in place & never shifts, installs much quicker, holds much more load weight, fully protects gear items as well as all vehicle paint & surfaces and conveniently stores away in the included small travel bag. Ideal for kayaks and surfboards and SUPS, but also suitable for skis, snowboards, furniture, ladder, lumber and much more. The universal design of the Malone HandiRack Inflatable Roof Rack makes it compatible with virtually all vehicles without factory racks.
- Two HandiRack heavy-duty inflatable twin tubes for the front and rear of the roof attach with straps that run through the interior of the vehicle
- Rugged 3 ply reinforced nylon - carries loads up to 180 lbs.
- One 1000cc double action hand pump
- Two 10' heavy duty cam buckle load straps to tie-down and secure gear load
- Simple to use and installs quickly
- Conveniently stores away in included nylon travel bag
- The fuel efficient design of the Malone Handi Rack creates less drag than normal roof racks
- A great non-permanent car rack solution for hauling a canoe, kayak, surfboards, SUP's, windsurf boards, skis, snowboards, furniture, ladder, lumber and much more
- Superior to foam blocks, which are difficult to use and unreliable
- Inflatable tubes are constructed of rugged 3 ply reinforced nylon that can easily handle loads up to 180 lbs.
- Includes a pair of 10 foot heavy duty load straps to secure your gear to the HandiRack