The Malone MPG118MD J-Loader kayak rack is a J-style kayak rack that carries a single kayak tilted on its side. Featuring Jawz Universal Mounting Hardware, installation to virtually all factory installed and aftermarket crossbars is fast and simple. The integrated boarding ramp offers easier kayak loading, and for the ultimate in lift assist, the J-Loader is compatible with the Malone Telos kayak lift-assist system (sold separately). The MPG118MD J-Loader kayak mounts include everything needed to transport one kayak: two J-cradles with all mounting hardware, two 12’ cam buckle load straps, two bow-stern tie-downs, and easy to follow instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: The Malone J-Loader kayak rack includes 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts for accommodating most aftermarket and factory installed crossbars. For certain specific very large / oversized factory crossbars, the Malone MPG364 80mm or MPG366 90mm Mounting Bolt Kit is required (sold separately). Flush mount attachment to T-slot equipped aero bars and truck racks is also possible with optional Malone MPG6604 T-Slot Mounting Kits for aero style bars and Malone MPG8287 T-Slot Mounting Kit for truck racks (T-slot Mounting Kits sold separately).
- J-style kayak rack carries a single kayak on its side to save crossbar space for another attachment
- Jawz universal fit mounting hardware quickly connects to virtually all factory rack crossbars and any aftermarket roof rack cross bars
- T-Slot compatible with optional T-Slot Mounting Kits: Mounting Kit MPG6604 for Aero bars and Mounting Kit MPG6604 for Truck racks (sold separately)
- Oversize foam padding with replaceable sleeves and cusioned base pad protects kayaks from scuffs and scratches
- Integrated boarding ramp for easier loading of kayak
- Fits kayak up to 36" wide and 75 lbs
- Compatible with Malone Telos kayak lift assist for easiest kayak loading and unloading (sold separately)
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty