The Malone J-Pro2 Kayak Rack (MPG117MD) is a durable J-style kayak cradle that fulfills all the fundamental requirements for safely and securely transporting your kayak regardless of distances traveled or road and weather conditions encountered. The Malone J-Pro 2 J-style kayak carrier includes many of the same features found on more expensive Malone models and other competitors' J-cradle kayak rack models. Similar to the Malone J-Loader, the J-Pro2 also delivers universal compatibility with virtually all styles of roof rack crossbars including factory racks and holds all sizes, shapes and styles of kayaks up to 34 inches wide and 75 lbs. Fully adjustable oversized padding gently cradles and secures the kayak at all times. The J-Pro2 is NOT compatible with the Malone Telos kayak list-assist.
PLEASE NOTE: The Malone J-Pro 2 kayak rack includes 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts for accommodating most aftermarket and factory installed crossbars. For certain specific very large / oversized factory crossbars such as Nissan XTerra, the Malone MPG364 80mm or MPG366 90mm Mounting Bolt Kit is required (sold separately). Flush mount attachment to T-slot equipped aero bars and truck racks is also possible with optional Malone MPG6604 T-Slot Mounting Kits for aero style bars and Malone MPG8287 T-Slot Mounting Kit for truck racks (T-slot Mounting Kits sold separately).
- Ultra-strong, long-lasting and corrosion proof construction holds up to years of use
- Compatible with virtually all kayak styles including recreational, whitewater, ocean / sea kayaks, and sit-on-tops up to 34" wide and 75 lbs
- Jawz universal mounting hardware quickly connects to virtually all factory rack crossbars and any aftermarket roof rack cross bars from Malone, Yakima, Thule, Inno and more.
- Includes 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts which fit most styles of crossbars. For oversize bars, optional MPG364 80mm Bolt Kit and MPG366 90mm bolts kits are available (sold separately)
- T-slot compatible with optional MPG6604 T-slot mounting kit for aero-style bars and MPG8287 for truck racks (T-slot mounting kits sold separately)
- Angled J-cradle design uses up much less crossbar space than other kayak saddle-style carriers that transport boat flat, providing plenty of room for connecting another J-Pro2 kayak rack for transporting multiple kayaks or adding other gear carriers
- Replaceable full-length pads
- Not compatible with Malone MPG351 Telos Lift Assist Module
- Includes both front and rear j-cradles, all mounting hardware, pair of 12' heavy-duty cam-buckle load straps and pair of bow & stern tie-downs for total transport safety
- Malone Kayak Racks Lifetime Warranty