Malone Auto Racks is the largest family owned car rack accessory company in North America. Made in Maine, USA and sold all over the world, we are proud to offer the Malone Towable Trailers innovative, reliable and very affordable product line.
If you're looking to transport four large kayaks from one place to another, a kayak trailer is hands down your best option. Just try loading four boats on the roof of your car. Assuming you have the patience and strength to do it, you will most likely exceed the weight limit of your roof. With a 355 lb load capacity and knee level loading/unloading height, the Malone MPG4626G2 MicroSport kayak trailer makes easy work of the otherwise difficult task of loading and unloading four heavy kayaks. And once your kayaks are strapped into the Malone J-Pro2 kayak racks mounted to the 78" steel load bars, there won't be a voice in the back of your head asking if your expensive boats are being transported safely and securely as you zoom along the highway. And perhaps best of all, when you make it back home, the trailer can be detached and rolled into the garage, barn, or carport with the kayaks loaded and ready for the next excursion.
- Carries four kayaks tilted on their sides
- Includes: Malone MPG460G Microsport Base Trailer, four Malone MPG117MD J-Pro2 J-style kayak cradles, Malone MPG465 spare tire with locking attachment
- 11 guage pre-galvanized steel frame
- Standard 8' tongue can accomodate boats up to 19' long
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- 78" vinyl coated steel rectangular loadbars are compatible with nearly all gear attachments
- Made in Maine, USA
- Five year warranty