You found all your paddling gear in the garage. You got that kayak loaded up and tied down on top of your car. You nabbed a parking space on a crowded Saturday morning. Think the hard part of your day on the water is over? Not quite yet—you still have to get that boat down to the beach. That’s where the Malone MPG504 Xpress Scupper kayak cart comes in wicked handy! Part of Malone’s extensive line of kayak ground transport systems, the Xpress Scupper is designed specifically to carry sit-on-top kayaks by the scupper holes for simple wheeled transport to and from the water or the garage. The aluminum frame with stainless steel fittings is lightweight but durable, and the thick foam padding on the uprights and in the center of the cart supports and protects the boat. Two locking cross bar options (one short and one long) offer a width adjustment from 7.5 inches to 18 inches to fit the scupper hole patterns of almost every scupper-style kayak on the market. The heavy-duty 10-inch Rover wheels tackle sand, riverbanks, or just about anything you want to wheel your kayak through short of quicksand, and they don't need to be aired up, and can even be easily removed for simple storage when not in use. Weight limit: 200 pounds.
- Malone MPG504 Xpress Scupper hand cart for wheeling sit on top kayaks to and from the water's edge
- Adjustable, padded, and locking cross bars with short and long width options to fit almost any scupper-style kayak
- Mounts to scupper holes between 7.5"–18" wide
- Rover quick-release 10" all-terrain wheels for excellent traction even in sand or mud
- Wheels are easily removed for storage and don’t need to be inflated
- Non-corrosive aluminum frame with stainless steel hardware for lightweight durability
- Thick foam center padding for stability and protection
- 200 lb. maximum load limit
- Cart weight: 6 lb.
- Dimensions: 10"L x 18"W (maximum width) x 22½"H
- Instructions included
- Malone lifetime warranty