also available: 502 Thule Aero Load Stops
(*for use on Thule AeroBlade bars, Xsporter truck racks etc.)
The all-purpose Thule 503 Load Stops are an economical solution for transporting a wide range of gear and equipment such as construction materials, lumber & plywood, ladders, crates & containers and more. Great for also transporting a canoe and other boats etc. Secures load and prevents any lateral side to side shifting or front and rear rocking of load. The Thule 503 Load Stops attach to Thule base rack system square load bars and Inno roof rack square cross bars only. Packaged as a set of four Load Stop brackets (one pair attaches to front load bar and one pair connects to rear load bar). Recommended for use in combination with a pair of Thule rack straps (not included; see accessory add-ons below).
- Heavy-duty Thule 503 Load Stops help you carry any load with edges on your Thule base rack system square bars (also compatible with Inno roof rack square crossbars).
- Prevents any lateral shifting of load during transport.
- Ideal for construction materials, lumber & plywood, ladders, crates & containers, a canoe and other types of boats etc.
- Each bracket is 4 inches high, offering superior stability and strength.
- Center holes in each bracket allow you to tie rack straps or ropes directly into the Load Stops.
- Highly recommended for use in combination with a pair of Thule Heavy-Duty rack straps (not included; see accessory add-ons below).
- For total safety and stability when transporting long loads we highly recommend also using a pair of Thule Bow & Stern tie-downs (not included; see accessory add-ons below).
- Set of four Load Stop brackets included.
- Thule 503 Load Stops easy-to-follow installation instructions manual included.
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
» Thule 503 Load Stops Installation Instructions