Thule packs a lot of features and value into the Thule 526XT Circuit fork mount bike carrier. With tool-free universal mounting hardware, the 526XT Circuit bike rack attaches to just about any crossbar system, including most factory installed crossbars and virtually all aftermarket crossbar systems. The lockable SecureSkewer (lock core and keys sold separately) and adjustable wheel tray with ratcheting wheel strap make loading and unloading the bike as straight forward as possible, while delivering a secure and reliable hold for the road trip. Function and performance are dialed, but the Circuit XT has style too, with a sleek D-shaped black aluminum tray and low-profile AeroHead fork block.
- Tool-free universal mounting hardware offers a direct fit to virtually all factory racks, as well as aftermarket crossbars from Thule, Yakima/Whispbar, Inno and more
- The slick, low-profile, lightweight aluminum D-shaped bike tray delivers excellent aerodynamics and modern design styling and resists flexing and corrosion
- High Wall wheel cradle with ratcheting strap provides added stability and adjusts along length of D-tray to accommodate any wheelbase up to 48”
- Accepts virtually all bicycle styles and sizes that use quick-release wheel skewers and is compatible with tire widths up to 2.6"
- Full system locking security using one Thule lock cylinder (sold separately) inserted into Thule 526XT Circuit SecureSkewer, delivering double-duty protection from theft by simultaneously locking bicycle to the bike rack and the entire 526XT Thule Circuit itself to the crossbars on vehicle base roof rack system
- Premium rear wheel ratcheting strap fits all bicycle rim sizes and styles, including high-profile, deep dish rims and includes strap pad for optional use to further protect bike rim
- Built-in disc brake compatibility, no disc brake adapters needed
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!