The Thule 527 Paceline Bike Rack definitely looks sharp with its aluminum D shaped tray and its low profile aerodynamics. But looks arenít everything. The 527 Paceline fork mount bike carrier delivers easier loading and unloading of bikes with one handed closure featuring an auto clamp mechanism that dials in the correct pressure of the skewer onto your bike fork dropouts to ensure the bike is safely and securely loaded and ready for transit. The D-shaped tray is corrosion and flex resistant features a sliding wheel tray with ratchet strap adjusts along the length of the tray to accommodate virtually any wheelbase. Easy to use tool-free universal mounting hardware fits all aftermarket rack systems from Thule, Yakima/Whispbar, Inno, and more, and fits virtually all factory installed crossbars.
- Built-in disc brake compatibility, no disc brake adapters needed
- Tool-free mounting hardware attaches to virtually all styles of factory and aftermarket crossbars
- One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike into the carrier and the carrier to the crossbars
- D-shaped lightweight aluminum tray is low profile and stiff and enables the wheel tray with ratcheting strap to adjust along the length of tray to accommodate most wheelbases
- Wheel strap ratchets down for snug attachment of bike to rack
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!