The Thule 575 Universal Snowboard Rack is the original angled snowboard carrier. Capable of transporting two snowboards, the angled design solves the problem of needing enough clearance for the bindings and uses minimum crossbar space so that there is plenty of room left for other gear carriers. Included Thule One-Key lock cylinders lock the boards into the rack and tamper-resistant mounting hardware effectively locks the 575 to the crossbars for excellent protection against theft. Universal mounting clamps attach to virtually all crossbars.
- Universal mounting hardware attaches directly to all Thule rack systems as well as all aftermarket and virtually all factory crossbars
- Fully adjustable to accommodate different snowboard widths
- Two board angled design allows more room on top for a Thule roof box and other gear carrier attachments
- 2-pack of Thule lock cylinders are included to simultaneously secure boards in carrier and the carrier to the base racks
- Cable lock is covered with protective nylon to prevent damage to snowboards
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!