Is it a cargo box or a work of art? It's both, actually! The eye-catching, super-stylish Thule 612 Hyper XL roof box is quite simply, the most luxurious, ultra-premium roof rack mount luggage-cargo container available on the market today. Ideal for all types of vehicles, the Hyper XL cargo box delivers 17 cubic feet of carrying capacity for all kinds of luggage gear, skis-snowboards (holds up to 6-8 pair skis / 4-6 snowboards), camping equipment, vacation supplies and more. With Dual-side opening, an integrated light that automatically turns on when box is open, and a reinforced ultra-thick lid and base for maximum durability, the two tone glossy metallic black and silver 612 Hyper XL box spares no detail and looks as good as it performs.
- Universal Roof Rack Crossbar Mounting - Attaches directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro crossbars), Inno, Yakima, Whispbar roof rack cross bars etc.
- Two-Tone High-Gloss Finish - gorgeous glossy metallic black and silver two-tone finish delivers unrivalled good looks and design styling
- Integrated Light - ensures hassle free loading and unloading of the cargo roof box at night
- Patented AeroNose Design - reduces noise and drag making it the most aerodynamic roof rack cross bars mount cargo gear container available on the market today
- Patented Rear-Angled Base and Expanded Range of Vehicle Mounting Points - maximizes rear trunk and hatch door clearance, allowing trunk or rear hatch door to open fully without contacting the back of the cargo box
- Reinforced Ultra-Thick Lid and Base - delivers unrivalled, maximum durability
- Patented AcuTight Universal Mounting Clamps enable installation and removal of the cargo box in just minutes. AcuTight Knob clicks when optimal hold is achieved to ensure box is properly attached to load bars
- Convenient Dual-Side Cargo Roof Box Opening - allows for easier loading and unloading from either side of the automobile
- Thule Over-Sized SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - ensures that all cargo gear, luggage, camping equipment, skis, snowboards etc. are safely locked, and the box is properly closed prior to driving. When locked, the Thule 612 Hyper XL cargo container itself is also secured to car roof rack crossbars and safe from theft
- Weight: 57 lbs, Exterior dimensions: 90(L) x 34.5(W) x 15(H), Interior dimensions: 81 x 32.5 x 13.5
- Made in the US!