☆☆☆☆☆-- ATTENTION --☆☆☆☆☆
double-check on best THULE RACKS product prices...
email us, telephone, livechat
our popular PRICE MATCH PLUS+ program — details
THULE RACKS AND ACCESSORIES ALL SHIPPING NOW!
+ 20% OFF (or more) SALE ON THULE'S SPORTRACK BRAND!
FREE SHIPPING* on orders of $99+ (contiguous USA)
*please note: deep discount clearance/closeout 'specials',
'red hot returns' etc. excluded from current website coupons.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The new, value-priced Thule 613 Pulse Alpine car roof box features the narrowest design, longest length and most ultra low-profile design available in Thule Racks well designed and engineered, sturdy and durable, very affordable, entry-level Pulse Series cartop roof boxes. Protective, hard-shell, waterproof, equipment and gear carrier attaches directly to vehicle roof rack cross bars. The long, narrow and low-profile design of the 613 Pulse Alpine box is ideal for maximizing car rack cross bar space when you want to mount other gear carriers to the cross bars at the same time, along side the Pulse Alpine box. The long length is also perfect for carrying skis, snowboards, as well as other cargo that could include very long items. While the ultra low-profile, aerodynamic design maximizes fuel economy and greater access to pulling into garages and any other possible low hanging overheads.
Doesn't sacrifice much storage space either. 11 cu./ft cargo carrying capacity - ample room for loading up skis-snowboards (easily handles up to 5-6 pair skis / 2-3 snowboards), cargo-luggage gear, vacation and camping supplies, other varous long items, shopping bags and more. Includes locks and keys for total security. Single-side box lid opening (on passenger side) ensures curbside safety and convenience when opening and closing the roof box lid. Features a matte black finish. The Thule Pulse 613 Alpine replaces the previous generation Thule 668ES Frontier rooftop cargo container with advanced, innovative features and upgrades.
NEW THULE 613 PULSE ALPINE FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Universal Roof Rack Cross Bars Compatibility - Box mounts directly to any aftermarket base roof rack system crossbars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Inno, Yakima, Whispbar rooftop base rack system cross bars etc. Also compatible with virtually all factory racks, attaching directly to the factory roof rack cross bars.
- Long Length and Unique Narrow Design - Ideal for mounting other gear carriers along side the cargo roof box at the same time because the 613 Pulse uses up less space, compared to wider roof boxes, on the base rack system crossbars. The perfect choice for use as a snowboards and skis roof box, as well as transporting any other long items. The skinny roof box design still retains plenty of room for maximizing loading and transport of other gear and equipment.
- Ultra Low-Profile Box Height - Delivers maximum clearance for entering garages and other possible low overhangs. Also ensures maximum aerodynamics and fuel savings.
- Dimensions: 88.5”(L) x 25.5”(W) x 12.5”(H)
- Very Strong and Rugged ABS Material Construction - Ensures long-lasting durability and strength that will always serve to fully protect contents inside the cargo container. The sturdy lid is strong and easy to open and close.
- Maximum Aerodynamics - Advanced engineering and rigorously tested, the Thule 613 Pulse Alpine luggage-snowboard-ski rooftop carrier delivers superior aerodynamics that noticeably reduces wind drag and increases fuel economy.
- Expanded Range of Roof Rack Mounting Points - The greatly expanded range of vehicle mounting points and adjustable positioning on the base rack system cross bars maximizes car trunk and rear hatch door clearance, allowing the car trunk or back hatch door to open completely without contacting the back of the cargo container.
- Patented Easy-Grip Universal Mounting Clamps - Serves up convenient, easy-to-operate and worry-free installation on roof rack cross bars. Requires no tools at any point in the install process. Ensures the Thule Pulse 613 Alpine roof box is properly secured to the automobile base rack system cross bars at all times. Takes on average just 10 minutes to install the box on vehicle, as well as removing when not needed.
- Convenient Single-Side Cargo Box Lid Opening - Single-side box lid opening located on the passenger side ensures curbside safety when opening and closing the cargo gear box. Sturdy and stiff box lid is engineered to allow for one-handed opening and closing convenience.
- Thule SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - Simultaneously locks the Thule 613 Pulse Alpine cargo-ski-snowboard container to the vehicle roof rack cross bars, as well as locking all skis, snowboards, luggage-cargo gear, camping equipment etc. inside the box to ensure thorough protection from theft.
The budget priced, entry level Thule Racks 613 Pulse Alpine roof top box offers 11 cubic feet of storage space - plenty of room for snowboards, skis (holds up to 2-3 snowboards / 5-6 pair skis), cargo-luggage gear, camping and vacation supplies, other varous long items, shopping bags etc. Universal Thule Easy-Grip mounting hardware allows the 613 Thule Pulse Alpine box to connect directly to virtually all styles of factory rack cross bars, any after-market base roof rack system cross bars from Thule (including Xsporter Pro and AeroBlade load bars), Inno, Whispbar, Yakima cross bars etc.
Advanced ultra low-profile design engineering results in more effective wind drag and noise reduction, as well as saving on fuel costs compared to competitors' models in this budget friendly, entry-level category. The unique narrow, skinny roof box design maximizes the possibilities for connecting other gear carriers to the roof rack cross bars along side the cargo roof box. Features good looking, well-balanced design styling on a broad spectrum of vehicles. Long-lasting, highly durable, and stiff ABS material construction that also prevents scuff and scratch marks, as well as protection from the sun's UV rays - preventing the eye-catching matte black color exterior appearance from ever dulling or fading. Fully waterproof to protect all contents inside the cartop cargo container. Significantly expanded range of mounting points and adjustable positioning on base rack system cross bars allows car trunk and rear hatch door to open up completely without the rear of the box interfering. Thule SecureLock system (locks and keys included) is easy to use, simultaneously locking the 613 Pulse Alpine to the rooftop base rack cross bars, as well as locking all equipment and gear inside the box for total system protection from theft.
Dimensions: 88.5”(L) x 25.5”(W) x 12.5”(H) / Weight: 30 lbs.
Easy to follow 613 Thule Pulse Alpine cargo box install and operating instructions help manual included.
Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
Thule 613 Pulse Alpine Roof Box Resource Wall
Read the reviews below to find out what other customers are saying about this rooftop car rack crossbars mounting hard-shell, luggage-gear-skis-snowboards carrier.
Contribute Your Review of the Thule Pulse Alpine Roof Box
Be the first to contribute a review this item!
Discuss the 613 Thule Racks Pulse Alpine roof rack mount hard-shell, cargo gear-snowboards-skis container. Use the form below to fire away with your questions, answers and general comments about this product.
ORS Crew says - Be the first to discuss this item.
Product videos for this item coming soon.
Customer Installation Pictures
Proud current customer with ORS Racks Direct?
Thule Roof Rack Accessories - Thule 232 Step Up Wheel Step
Thule 571 Roof Box Storage Lift - Also Stores Canoes, Kayaks, Sailboards, Ladders etc.
Thule Spare Parts & Replacement Parts for All Thule Racks
All Thule Racks Roof Cargo Box Gear & Luggage Carriers | Hyper, Sonic, Force, Pulse, SideKick etc.
Roll over tabs above for product reviews, discussion, videos, install photos, additional recommended accessories & more.
This car roof mount luggage / cargo box connects directly to all styles of Thule base rack load bars, Yakima multi-purpose base rack round crossbars, Whispbar rack crossbars, Inno roof rack bars and virtually all factory roofrack cross bars. At order checkout we will obtain your vehicle year/make/model info to ensure this cargo carrier is compatible.
We offer 2 fulfillment options for cargo boxes:
1) Shipment by freight to residential/commercial addresses
2) In-store pickup.
See below for details…
1) For Shipments to Residential and Commercial Addresses
(choose delivery method of “SHIPS VIA FREIGHT”)
PLEASE NOTE: An additional freight charge of $50.00 will be added to your order as this item cannot be shipped via UPS/Fed Ex due to its oversize dimensions and must be shipped via freight & we ask that you please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of this item. For your convenience this item ships directly to both residential and commercial business addresses, please supply either a residential or commercial business address for delivery at checkout. Please inspect your Cargo/Gear Box before signing and accepting delivery (this means removal from the cardboard carton and inspection for any visible damage as well as function of hinges/lid supports/locks) from freight company as ORS Racks Direct cannot accept returns or damage claims of these items after delivery has been accepted by the customer. If the box is damaged and unacceptable please refuse delivery with the LTL Freight company and contact us for resolution. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
2) For In-Store pickup
(choose delivery method of “IN-STORE PICKUP”)
$50.00 freight charge will be waived. 6% Vermont Sales Tax WILL apply.
Please insert the following address in the “SHIP TO” field at order checkout. This will help alert us to the in-store pickup status of the order and will also add 6% Vermont Sales Tax to your order ( required for in-store pickup).
ORSdirect (Warehouse Pickup)
36 Vast Lane
Barre, VT 05641
We will then contact you to arrange pickup details and arrange for shipment or pickup for any other items in your order. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
QUICK ORDERING SOLUTION
Alternatively, we suggest using our easy Thule Racks automated fit guide to quickly select the correct Thule multi-purpose base roof rack system and/or cargo carrier if you don't have one already installed: