Value is the name of the game here, but the US made Thule Pulse M 614 cargo box maintains premium features found on top-of-the-line roof box models such as tool-free Easy-Grip Mounting system, which attaches to virtually any style crossbars in under five minutes, and the SecureLock locking system which ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed before driving off. Constructed of rugged ABS material for maximum durability and years of use, the Thule Pulse M cargo box offers essential top-of-the-line features at an economical price. With 14 cubic feet of storage capacity, the Thule Pulse Medium luggage box is just the right fit for small to midsize vehicles for transporting luggage and laundry, packs and bags, gear and supplies, and lots more.
Thule 614 Pulse M Specs
- Smallest box in the Thule Pulse line of cargo boxes, perfect for small to midsize vehicles
- Easy-Grip Mounting system features an easy to turn dial that opens and closes the crossbar clamp to attach to virtually any style crossbars in a matter of a few minutes
- SecureLock locking system ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed before driving off
- Thule One-Key Lock and two keys included locks the box contents and locks the box to the crossbars
- Rugged ABS construction for durability and years of use
- Passenger side opening
- Available in Black only
- Made in the US!
- Volume: 14 cubic feet
- Exterior dimensions: 67"L x 35"W x 16"H
- Interior dimensions: 63"L x 33"W x 14"H
- Weight of box: 34 lbs
- Load capacity: 110 lbs