Value is the name of the game here, but the US made Thule 614 Pulse Medium cargo box still maintains premium features found on top-of-the-line roof box models. With 14 cubic feet of carrying space, the Pulse Medium roof box is an excellent option for carrying luggage and gear, camping and beach supplies, golf clubs, and just about anything else that you’d rather not share car space with. And because of it’s short length, it fits more vehicles without hatch interference. The 614 Pulse cargo carrier comes equipped with the tool-free Easy-Grip Mounting system, which attaches to virtually any style crossbars in under five minutes, and the SecureLock locking system which ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed before driving off. Constructed of rugged ABS material for maximum durability and years of use, the Pulse cargo box offers essential top-of-the-line features at an economical price.
- Easy-Grip Mounting system features an easy to turn dial that opens and closes the crossbar clamp to attach to virtually any style crossbars in a matter of a few minutes
- SecureLock locking system ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed before driving off
- Thule One-Key Lock and two keys included locks the box contents and locks the box to the crossbars
- Rugged ABS construction for durability and years of use
- Passenger side opening
- Short length reduced likelihood of hatch door contact
- Weight: 34 lbs, Exterior dimensions: 67”(L) x 35(W) x 16”(H), Interior dimensions: 63” x 33” x 14”
- Made in the US!