THULE RACKS 10% OFF SALE NOW!
+ free shipping* on orders of $99 & over (contiguous US only)
*Cargo roof boxes excluded from free shipping program.
*Certain specialty priced promotional items and cargo roof boxes
excluded from any current web site coupons.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The new, value-priced Thule 614 Pulse L cargo box is the shortest length model available in Thule Racks well designed and engineered, sturdy and durable, very economical entry-level Pulse Series cartop roof boxes. Protective, hard-shell, waterproof, cargo-luggage container mounts to vehicle roof rack cross bars. The 614 Pulse L box is very popular and ideally sized to fit any vehicle sizes. The short, compact length is perfectly sized for anyone not planning to carry extra long gear and equipment. Also the ideal choice for 2-door vehicle models and any automobile with a short roof line. When a long roof rack mount cargo box is unnecessary and will not be used for hauling extra long items, the Thule 614 Pulse L box is a great choice to consider. Provides a large 14 cu./ft storage capacity - a hefty amount of space for loading up any cargo-luggage gear, vacation supplies, camping equipment, snowboards (holds up to 3-4 snowboards; *NOTE boards can be no longer than 155cm), shopping bags, golf clubs, baby jogger-stroller and more. Includes locks and keys for total security. Single-side box lid opening (on passenger side) provides convenience and curbside safety when opening and closing the cargo roof box. Features a matte black finish. The Pulse 614 L replaces the previous generation Thule 667ES Excursion rooftop cargo container with advanced features and upgrades.
ALL-NEW THULE 614 PULSE L FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Universal Roof Rack Cross Bars Compatibility - Box attaches directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base roof rack system crossbars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Inno, Yakima, Whispbar rooftop base rack system cross bars etc.
- Compact Short Length Design - Perfectly sized for anyone not planning to transport extra long items, the 614 Pulse L is popular in the Pulse Series for its short length that retains plenty of room for gear and equipment carrying capacity, while still remaining compatible with and looking good on a very broad range of vehicles sizes - large and small. Also the ideal choice for 2-door models and any vehicle with a short roof line.
- Dimensions: 67”(L) x 35”(W) x 16”(H)
- Highly Durable and Rugged ABS Material Construction - Ensures long-lasting durability and strength that will always serve to fully protect contents inside the roof box. The sturdy lid is strong and easy to open and close.
- Improved Aerodynamics - Advanced engineering and rigorously tested, the 614 Pulse L cargo-luggage carrier for roof racks noticeably minimizes wind drag and noise compared to the previous 667ES Excursion model that it replaces.
- Expanded Range of Roof Rack Mounting Points - The greatly expanded range of vehicle mounting points and adjustable positioning on the base rack system crossbars maximizes car trunk and rear hatch clearance, allowing car trunk or back hatch door to open completely without the back of the cargo container interfering.
- Patented Easy-Grip Universal Mounting Clamps - Serves up easy-to-operate, convenient and worry-free installation on roof rack cross bars. Requires no tools at any point in the install process. Ensures the Thule Pulse 614 L roof box is properly secured to the vehicle base rack system cross bars at all times. Takes on average just 10 minutes to install the box on automobile, as well as removing when not needed.
- Convenient Single-Side Cargo Roof Box Opening - Single-side opening located on the passenger side ensures curbside safety when opening and closing the roof box. Sturdy and stiff box lid is engineered to allow for one-handed opening and closing convenience.
- Thule SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - Simultaneously locks the Thule 614 Pulse L cargo carrier to the vehicle roof rack cross bars, as well as locking all cargo gear, luggage, camping equipment, snowboards etc. inside the box and ensures complete protection from theft.
The very affordable, entry level Thule Racks 614 Pulse L roof top cargo gear box features 14 cubic feet of storage space - a large amount of room for loading and hauling luggage, sports gear, camping equipment, vacation supplies, baby stroller-jogger, golfing bags, snowboards (*NOTE: boards can be no longer than 155cm; holds 3-4 snowboards), shopping bags and much more. Universal Thule Easy-Grip mounting hardware allows the 614 Thule Pulse L box to connect directly to virtually all styles of factory rack crossbars, any aftermarket base roof rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Inno, Yakima, Whispbar cross bars etc.
Advanced design engineering more effectively reduces wind drag and noise, as well as saving on fuel expense compared to competitors' models in this value-priced, entry-level category. Features a well-balanced good look on a very broad spectrum of vehicles. Long-lasting, highly durable, and stiff ABS material construction that also prevents scuff and scratch marks, as well as protection from the sun's UV rays - preventing the eye-catching matte black color exterior appearance from ever dulling or fading. Fully waterproof to protect all contents inside the car top cargo carrier. Significantly expanded range of mounting points and adjustable positioning on base rack cross bars allows car trunk and rear hatch door to open up completely without contacting the back of the cargo container. Thule SecureLock system (locks and keys included) is easy to use, simultaneously locking the roof box to the roof top base rack cross bars, as well as locking all equipment and gear inside the box for total system protection from theft.
Dimensions: 67”(L) x 35”(W) x 16”(H) / Weight: 34 lbs.
Easy to follow 614 Thule Pulse L cargo box install and operating instructions help manual included.
Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
Thule 614 Pulse L Cargo Roof Box Resource Wall
Read the reviews below to find out what other customers are saying about this vehicle car rack mount hard-shell, luggage-cargo gear carrier.
Contribute Your Review of the Thule Pulse L Cargo Container
Be the first to contribute a review this item!
Discuss the 614 Thule Racks Pulse L hard-shell, cargo gear-luggage container for roof rack cross bars. Use the form below to fire away with your questions, answers and general comments about this product.
Chris P. asks - I am looking for a rooftop hard storage box with locks for a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring wagon that already has the factory roof rack with optional cross rails (running from the driver-side to the passenger side). I like the price, size and look of this model. Will it fit my car and allow the rear hatch door to open up without contacting the back of the box?
ORS Crew says - You are all set! The 614 Thule Pulse will mount directly to the 2012 Hyundai Touring factory rails and also allows full rear hatch door clearance.
Product videos for this item coming soon.
Customer Installation Pictures
Proud current customer with ORS Racks Direct?
Thule Roof Rack Accessories - 2013 Thule 232 Step Up Wheel Step
2013 Thule 571 Roof Box Storage Lift - Also Stores Canoes, Kayaks, Sailboards, Ladders etc.
Thule Spare Parts & Replacement Parts for All Thule Racks
All Thule Racks Roof Cargo Box Gear & Luggage Carriers | Hyper, Sonic, Force, Pulse, SideKick etc.
Roll over tabs above for product reviews, discussion, videos, install photos, additional recommended accessories & more.
This car roof mount luggage / cargo box connects directly to all styles of Thule base rack load bars, Yakima multi-purpose base rack round crossbars, Whispbar rack crossbars, Inno roof rack bars and virtually all factory roofrack cross bars. At order checkout we will obtain your vehicle year/make/model info to ensure this cargo carrier is compatible.
We offer 2 fulfillment options for cargo boxes:
1) Shipment by freight to residential/commercial addresses
2) In-store pickup.
See below for details…
1) For Shipments to Residential and Commercial Addresses
(choose delivery method of “SHIPS VIA FREIGHT”)
PLEASE NOTE: An additional freight charge of $50.00 will be added to your order as this item cannot be shipped via UPS/Fed Ex due to its oversize dimensions and must be shipped via freight & we ask that you please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of this item. For your convenience this item ships directly to both residential and commercial business addresses, please supply either a residential or commercial business address for delivery at checkout. Please inspect your Cargo/Gear Box before signing and accepting delivery (this means removal from the cardboard carton and inspection for any visible damage as well as function of hinges/lid supports/locks) from freight company as ORS Racks Direct cannot accept returns or damage claims of these items after delivery has been accepted by the customer. If the box is damaged and unacceptable please refuse delivery with the LTL Freight company and contact us for resolution. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
2) For In-Store pickup
(choose delivery method of “IN-STORE PICKUP”)
$50.00 freight charge will be waived. 6% Vermont Sales Tax WILL apply.
Please insert the following address in the “SHIP TO” field at order checkout. This will help alert us to the in-store pickup status of the order and will also add 6% Vermont Sales Tax to your order ( required for in-store pickup).
ORSdirect (Warehouse Pickup)
36 Vast Lane
Barre, VT 05641
We will then contact you to arrange pickup details and arrange for shipment or pickup for any other items in your order. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
QUICK ORDERING SOLUTION
Alternatively, we suggest using our easy Thule Racks automated fit guide to quickly select the correct Thule multi-purpose base roof rack system and/or cargo carrier if you don't have one already installed: