THULE RACKS 20% OFF SALE NOW!
SPORTRACK (by THULE) 20% OFF SALE NOW!
+ free shipping* on orders of $99 & over (contiguous US only)
*Cargo roof boxes, spare parts excluded from 20% off sale.
*Cargo roof boxes excluded from free shipping program.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The new, value-priced Thule 615 Pulse XL roof box is the largest model available in Thule Racks well designed and engineered, sturdy and durable, very economical entry-level Pulse Series rooftop cargo containers. Protective, hard-shell, waterproof, cargo gear carrier mounts to vehicle roof rack cross bars. The 615 Pulse XL box is popular for its large gear carrying capacity, while still remaining compatible with and looking good on a very broad range of vehicles - including any sedan, wagon, minivan, SUV and CUV models, pickup truck cab, Jeep etc. Serves up a very large 16 cu./ft storage capacity - plenty of space for all kinds of cargo-luggage gear, skis-snowboards (holds up to 6-8 pair skis / 4-6 snowboards), vacation supplies, camping equipment, golf clubs, baby stroller-jogger, shopping bags and more. Includes locks and keys for total security. Single-side opening (on passenger side) offers convenience and curbside safety when opening and closing the roof box. Features a matte black finish. The Pulse 615 XL replaces the previous generation Thule 669ES Mountaineer cargo box with advanced features and upgrades.
ALL-NEW THULE 615 PULSE XL FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Universal Roof Rack Cross Bars Compatibility - Mounts directly to virtually all factory roof rack cross bars, any aftermarket base rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Inno, Yakima, Whispbar rooftop base rack system cross bars etc.
- Very Popular Size Design - The 615 Pulse XL is popular in the Pulse Series for its large gear and equipment carrying capacity, while still remaining compatible with and looking good on a very broad range of vehicles - including any sedan, wagon, minivan, SUV and CUV models, pickup truck cab, Jeep etc. and is perfectly sized to match a very broad range of vehicle sizes and design styles (including sedans, wagons, minivans, CUV and SUV models, pickup truck cabs, Jeeps etc.)
- Dimensions: 76”(L) x 33”(W) x 16.5”(H)
- Highly Durable and Rugged ABS Material Construction - Ensures long-lasting durability and strength that will always serve to fully protect contents inside the box. The sturdy lid is strong and easy to open and close.
- Improved Aerodynamics - Advanced engineering and rigorously tested, the 615 Pulse rooftop cargo container noticeably reduces wind drag and noise compared to the previous 669ES Mountaineer model that it replaces.
- Expanded Range of Automobile Mounting Points - The greatly expanded range of vehicle mounting points and adjustable positioning on roof rack cross bars maximizes rear trunk and hatch clearance, allowing car trunk or back hatch door to open completely without the rear of the roof box interfering.
- Patented Easy-Grip Universal Mounting Clamps - Delivers easy-operating, convenient, worry-free installation on roof rack cross bars, requires no tools at any point in the process. Ensures the cargo-container is properly secured to the roof rack cross bars at all times. Takes on average just 10 minutes to install the box on vehicle, as well as removing when not needed.
- Convenient Single-Side Cargo Roof Box Opening - Single-side opening located on the passenger side provides curbside safety when opening and closing the roof box. Stiff and sturdy box lid is engineered to allow for one-handed opening and closing convenience.
- Thule SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - Simultaneously locks the Thule 615 Pulse XL cargo carrier to the vehicle base rack system cross bars, as well as locking all cargo gear, luggage, camping equipment, skis, snowboards etc. inside the box and ensures complete protection from theft.
The value priced, entry level Thule Racks 615 Pulse XL rooftop cargo gear box features 16 cubic feet of storage space - a very large amount of room for loading and transporting sports gear, luggage, snowboards, skis, vacation supplies, camping equipment, baby stroller-jogger, golfing bags, shopping bags and much more. Easily holds up to 6-8 pair skis / 4-6 snowboards. Universal Thule Easy-Grip mounting hardware enables the 615 Pulse XL box to attach directly to virtually all styles of factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base roof rack system crossbars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Inno, Yakima, Whispbar car rack cross bars etc.
Advanced design engineering more effectively minimizes wind drag and noise, as well as saving on fuel expense compared to competitors' models in this entry-level category. Features a well-balanced good look on a very broad spectrum of vehicles. Highly durable, long-lasting and stiff construction that also prevents scratch and scuff marks, as well as protection from the sun's UV rays - preventing the eye-catching matte black color exterior appearance from ever dulling or fading. Features water-proof protection as well. Significantly expanded range of mounting points and adjustable positioning on roof rack cross bars allows car trunk and back hatch door to open up fully without interference from the back of the cargo box. Thule SecureLock system (locks and keys included) is easy to use, simultaneously locking the cargo container to the car rooftop base rack cross bars, as well as locking all equipment and gear inside the cargo container for total system protection from theft.
Dimensions: 76”(L) x 33”(W) x 16.5”(H) / Weight: 36 lbs.
Easy to follow 615 Thule Pulse XL box installation and operating instructions help manual included.
Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
Thule 615 Pulse XL Cargo Roof Box Resource Wall
Read the reviews below to find out what other customers are saying about this car roofrack mount cargo-luggage box.
Contribute Your Review of the Thule Pulse XL Cargo Carrier
Be the first to contribute a review this item!
Discuss the 615 Thule Racks Pulse XL cargo-luggage carrier for car roof top base rack system cross bars. Use the form below to fire away with your questions, answers and general comments about this product.
ORS Crew says - Be the first to discuss this item.
Product videos for this item coming soon.
Customer Installation Pictures
Proud current customer with ORS Racks Direct?
Thule Roof Rack Accessories - 2013 Thule 232 Step Up Wheel Step
2013 Thule 571 Roof Box Storage Lift - Also Stores Canoes, Kayaks, Sailboards, Ladders etc.
Thule Spare Parts & Replacement Parts for All Thule Racks
All Thule Racks Roof Cargo Box Gear & Luggage Carriers | Hyper, Sonic, Force, Pulse, SideKick etc.
Roll over tabs above for product reviews, discussion, videos, install photos, additional recommended accessories & more.
This car roof mount luggage / cargo box connects directly to all styles of Thule base rack load bars, Yakima multi-purpose base rack round crossbars, Whispbar rack crossbars, Inno roof rack bars and virtually all factory roofrack cross bars. At order checkout we will obtain your vehicle year/make/model info to ensure this cargo carrier is compatible.
We offer 2 fulfillment options for cargo boxes:
1) Shipment by freight to residential/commercial addresses
2) In-store pickup.
See below for details…
1) For Shipments to Residential and Commercial Addresses
(choose delivery method of “SHIPS VIA FREIGHT”)
PLEASE NOTE: An additional freight charge of $50.00 will be added to your order as this item cannot be shipped via UPS/Fed Ex due to its oversize dimensions and must be shipped via freight & we ask that you please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of this item. For your convenience this item ships directly to both residential and commercial business addresses, please supply either a residential or commercial business address for delivery at checkout. Please inspect your Cargo/Gear Box before signing and accepting delivery (this means removal from the cardboard carton and inspection for any visible damage as well as function of hinges/lid supports/locks) from freight company as ORS Racks Direct cannot accept returns or damage claims of these items after delivery has been accepted by the customer. If the box is damaged and unacceptable please refuse delivery with the LTL Freight company and contact us for resolution. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
2) For In-Store pickup
(choose delivery method of “IN-STORE PICKUP”)
$50.00 freight charge will be waived. 6% Vermont Sales Tax WILL apply.
Please insert the following address in the “SHIP TO” field at order checkout. This will help alert us to the in-store pickup status of the order and will also add 6% Vermont Sales Tax to your order ( required for in-store pickup).
ORSdirect (Warehouse Pickup)
36 Vast Lane
Barre, VT 05641
We will then contact you to arrange pickup details and arrange for shipment or pickup for any other items in your order. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
QUICK ORDERING SOLUTION
Alternatively, we suggest using our easy Thule Racks automated fit guide to quickly select the correct Thule multi-purpose base roof rack system and/or cargo carrier if you don't have one already installed: