☆☆☆☆☆-- ATTENTION --☆☆☆☆☆
double-check on best THULE RACKS product prices...
email us, telephone, livechat
our popular PRICE MATCH PLUS+ program — details
THULE RACKS 20% OFF (or more) SALE NOW!
+ 20% OFF (or more) SALE ON THULE'S SPORTRACK BRAND!
+ FREE SHIPPING* on orders of $99+ (contiguous USA)
*please note: deep discount clearance/closeout 'specials',
'red hot returns' etc. excluded from current website coupons.
*certain cargo roof boxes excluded from coupons/free shipping.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The new Thule 623 Force Alpine cargo roof box is the narrowest model available in Thule Racks exceptionally well designed, extremely durable, affordable and easy to use mid-level priced Force Series of hard-shell, protective, waterproof luggage-cargo gear and snowboard-ski containers for mounting to roof rack cross bars. The narrow design of the 623 Force Alpine box is ideal for maximizing car rack cross bar space when you want to attach other gear carriers at the same time to the cross bars. Perfectly sized to fit a very broad range of vehicles -- including sedans, wagons, minivans, CUV and SUV models, pickup truck cabs, Jeeps etc. Provides a generous 12 cu./ft storage capacity - plenty of space for all kinds of luggage and cargo gear, vacation supplies and camping equipment, skis-snowboards (holds up to 5-6 pair skis / 2-3 snowboards) and more. Includes locks and keys for total system security. Dual-side opening design for convenient opening and closing the roof box from either side of the vehicle. Features a matte black finish with diamond-textured AeroSkin box lid. The Force 623 Force Alpine replaces the previous generation Thule 602 Ascent 1100 roof box with significant upgrades and all-new features.
NEW THULE 623 FORCE ALPINE FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Universal Mounting to Roof Rack Cross Bars - Connects directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Whispbar, Yakima, Inno cartop base rack crossbars etc.
- Unique Narrow Design - The 623 Force Alpine is ideal for maximizing car rack cross bar space when you want to attach other gear carriers at the same time to the cross bars. Perfectly sized to fit a very broad range of vehicles -- including sedans, wagons, minivans, CUV and SUV models, pickup truck cabs, Jeeps etc.
- Dimensions: 81.5”(L) x 24.5”(W) x 17”(H)
- Diamond-Textured AeroSkin Box Lid - The unique AeroSkin box lid serves up premium good looks, exceptional long-lasting durability and an aerodynamic shape that dramatically minimizes fuel cost. Reinforced construction makes the lid strong and easy to open and close.
- Aerodynamic Design - Highly engineered and rigorously tested, the 623 Force Alpine cargo container provides noticeably reduced wind drag and noise. Greatly improves fuel economy.
- Expanded Range of Vehicle Mounting Points - The greatly expanded range of vehicle mounting points and adjustable positioning on roof rack cross bars maximizes rear trunk and back hatch door clearance, allowing car trunk or rear hatch door to open fully without contacting the back of the cargo box.
- Patented Quick-Grip Universal Mounting Clamps - Delivers super fast worry-free installation and requires no tools for mounting to base rack cross bars. Ensures the cargo roof box is perfectly secured to the roof rack cross bars at all times. Requires on average of just 5 minutes to install the box on vehicle, as well as removing when not needed.
- Convenient Dual-Side Cargo Roof Box Opening - Allows for easier loading and unloading from either side of the automobile.
- Thule Over-Sized SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - Ensures all cargo gear, luggage, camping equipment, skis, snowboards etc. are safely locked, and the cargo roof box is properly closed prior to driving. When locked, the Thule 623 Force Alpine cargo container itself is also secured to vehicle base rack system cross bars and safe from theft.
The Thule Racks 623 Force Alpine roof box delivers 12 cubic feet of storage space - plenty of room for skis, snowboards, sports gear and equipment, luggage, vacation and camping supplies, shopping bags and much more. Easily transports up to 5-6 pair skis / 2-3 snowboards. Unique narrow design is ideal for maximizing roof rack cross bar space, allowing you to mount other gear carriers at the same time to the cross bars. Universal Thule Quick-Grip mounting hardware enables the 623 Force Alpine box to quickly attach directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base roof rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Inno, Whispbar, Yakima base rack system cross bars etc.
Advanced aerodynamic design styling (includes diamond-textured AeroSkin lid) effectively minimizes wind drag and improves vehicle fuel economy. Enhances the look of any vehicle. Very durable and stiff construction that is scratch and scuff resistant and resistant to UV sun rays, ensuring the slick looking matte black color exterior appearance never dulls or fades. Features water-proof protection as well. Significantly expanded range of mounting points and adjustable positioning on roof rack cross bars for rear trunk and back hatch door clearance, allowing you to open your vehicle's rear hatch door or car trunk up completely without contacting the back of the box. Lid on the box features diamond-textured AeroSkin design for added strength and improved aerodynamics. Thule Over-Sized SecureLock system (locks and keys included) is a cinch to operate, simultaneously locking all gear and equipment inside the cargo container, as well as locking the container itself to the cartop roof rack cross bars.
Dimensions: 81.5”(L) x 24.5”(W) x 17”(H) / Weight: 36 lbs.
Easy to follow 623 Thule Force Alpine cargo-luggage and snowboard-ski roof box installation instructions help manual included.
Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
Thule 623 Force Alpine Roof Box Resource Wall
Read the reviews below to find out what other customers are saying about this car rooftop box for skis, snowboards, luggage, camping gear etc.
Contribute Your Review of the Thule Force Alpine Roof Box
Be the first to contribute a review this item!
Discuss the 623 Thule Racks Force Alpine cargo-luggage and snowboard-ski container for car rooftop base rack system cross bars. Use the form below to fire away with your questions, answers and general comments about this product.
ORS Crew says - Be the first to discuss this item.
Product videos for this item coming soon.
Customer Installation Pictures
Proud current customer with ORS Racks Direct?
Thule Roof Rack Accessories - Thule 232 Step Up Wheel Step
Thule 571 Roof Box Storage Lift - Also Stores Canoes, Kayaks, Sailboards, Ladders etc.
Thule Spare Parts & Replacement Parts for All Thule Racks
All Thule Racks Roof Cargo Box Gear & Luggage Carriers | Hyper, Sonic, Force, Pulse, SideKick etc.
Roll over tabs above for product reviews, discussion, videos, install photos, additional recommended accessories & more.
This car roof mount luggage / cargo box connects directly to all styles of Thule base rack load bars, Yakima multi-purpose base rack round crossbars, Whispbar rack crossbars, Inno roof rack bars and virtually all factory roofrack cross bars. At order checkout we will obtain your vehicle year/make/model info to ensure this cargo carrier is compatible.
We offer 2 fulfillment options for cargo boxes:
1) Shipment by freight to residential/commercial addresses
2) In-store pickup.
See below for details…
1) For Shipments to Residential and Commercial Addresses
(choose delivery method of “SHIPS VIA FREIGHT”)
PLEASE NOTE: An additional freight charge of $50.00 will be added to your order as this item cannot be shipped via UPS/Fed Ex due to its oversize dimensions and must be shipped via freight & we ask that you please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of this item. For your convenience this item ships directly to both residential and commercial business addresses, please supply either a residential or commercial business address for delivery at checkout. Please inspect your Cargo/Gear Box before signing and accepting delivery (this means removal from the cardboard carton and inspection for any visible damage as well as function of hinges/lid supports/locks) from freight company as ORS Racks Direct cannot accept returns or damage claims of these items after delivery has been accepted by the customer. If the box is damaged and unacceptable please refuse delivery with the LTL Freight company and contact us for resolution. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
2) For In-Store pickup
(choose delivery method of “IN-STORE PICKUP”)
$50.00 freight charge will be waived. 6% Vermont Sales Tax WILL apply.
Please insert the following address in the “SHIP TO” field at order checkout. This will help alert us to the in-store pickup status of the order and will also add 6% Vermont Sales Tax to your order ( required for in-store pickup).
ORSdirect (Warehouse Pickup)
36 Vast Lane
Barre, VT 05641
We will then contact you to arrange pickup details and arrange for shipment or pickup for any other items in your order. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
QUICK ORDERING SOLUTION
Alternatively, we suggest using our easy Thule Racks automated fit guide to quickly select the correct Thule multi-purpose base roof rack system and/or cargo carrier if you don't have one already installed: