☆☆☆☆☆-- ATTENTION --☆☆☆☆☆
doublecheck on best THULE RACKS product prices...
email us, telephone, livechat
our popular PRICE MATCH PLUS+ program — details
THULE RACKS IN STOCK / SHIPPING NOW!
+ SPORTRACK (by THULE) 20%+ OFF SALE NOW!
FREE SHIPPING* on orders of $99+ (contiguous USA)
*please note: deep discount clearance/closeout 'specials',
'red hot returns' etc. excluded from current website coupons.
*certain cargo roof boxes excluded from coupons/free shipping.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The new Thule 624 Force L cargo-luggage box is the shortest length model available in Thule Racks exceptionally well designed, extremely durable, affordable and easy to use mid-level priced Force Series of rooftop car rack cross bars mounting protective, hard-shell, waterproof cargo-luggage containers. The 624 Force L box is very popular and ideally sized to fit any vehicle sizes. The compact length is perfectly sized for anyone not planning to transport extra long items. Also the ideal choice for 2-door models and any vehicle with a short roof line. When a long roof box is unnecessary and will not be used to carry extra long items, the Thule 624 Force L is an excellent choice. Fits all sedans, wagons, minivans, CUV and SUV models, pickup truck cabs, Jeeps etc. Provides a hefty 13 cu./ft storage capacity - generous space for any luggage gear, vacation supplies, camping equipment, snowboards (holds up to 3-4 snowboards; *NOTE boards can be no longer than 150cm), shopping bags, golf clubs, baby jogger / baby stroller and more. Includes locks and keys for total system security. Dual-side opening design for convenient opening and closing the cargo carrier from either side of the vehicle. Features a matte black finish with diamond-textured AeroSkin box lid. The Force 624 L replaces the previous generation Thule 603 Ascent 1500 roof box with significant upgrades and all-new features.
ALL-NEW THULE 624 FORCE L FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Universal Roof Rack Crossbar Mounting - Attaches directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Yakima, Whispbar, Inno cartop base rack crossbars etc.
- Ideally Sized - The 624 Force L is very popular and ideally sized to fit all vehicle sizes. The short length design is perfectly sized for anyone not planning to transport extra long items. Also the ideal choice for 2-door models and any automobile with a short roof line.
- Dimensions: 65”(L) x 34.5”(W) x 16”(H)
- Diamond-Textured AeroSkin Box Lid - The unique AeroSkin box lid serves up premium good looks, exceptional long-lasting durability and an aerodynamic shape that dramatically minimizes fuel cost. Reinforced construction makes the lid strong and easy to open and close.
- Aerodynamic Design - Rigorously tested and highly engineered, the 624 Force cargo-luggage container provides noticeably reduced wind drag and noise. Greatly improves fuel economy.
- Expanded Range of Vehicle Mounting Points - The greatly expanded range of vehicle mounting points and adjustable positioning on roof rack cross bars maximizes rear trunk and back hatch door clearance, allowing car trunk or rear hatch door to open fully without contacting the back of the cargo box.
- Patented Quick-Grip Universal Mounting Clamps - Delivers super fast worry-free installation and requires no tools for mounting to base rack cross bars. Ensures the box is perfectly secured to the roof rack cross bars at all times. Requires on average of just 5 minutes to install the box on vehicle, as well as removing when not needed.
- Convenient Dual-Side Roof Box Opening - Allows for easier loading and unloading from either side of the vehicle.
- Thule Over-Sized SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - Ensures all cargo gear, luggage, camping equipment, snowboards etc. are safely locked, and the cargo box is properly closed prior to driving. When locked, the Thule 624 Force L cargo container itself is also secured to vehicle base rack system cross bars and safe from theft.
The Thule Racks 624 Force L rooftop luggage-cargo gear box delivers 13 cubic feet of storage space - generous room for sports gear and equipment, luggage, vacation and camping supplies, snowboards (holds up to 3-4 snowboards; *NOTE boards can be no longer than 150cm), shopping bags, golf clubs, baby jogger / baby stroller, shopping bags and much more. Universal Thule Quick-Grip mounting hardware ensures the 624 Force L box quickly connects directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base roof rack system crossbars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Yakima, Whispbar, Inno roofrack cross bars etc.
Advanced aerodynamic design styling (includes diamond-textured AeroSkin lid) effectively minimizes wind drag and improves vehicle fuel economy. Enhances the look of any automobile. Very durable and stiff construction that is scratch and scuff resistant and protected from UV sun rays, ensuring the awesome looking matte black color exterior appearance never dulls or fades. Features waterproof protection as well. Significantly expanded range of mounting points and adjustable positioning on base rack system crossbars for car trunk and rear hatch door clearance, allowing you to open your vehicle's rear door or trunk up fully without contacting the back of the cargo box. Lid on the box features diamond-textured AeroSkin design for added strength and improved aerodynamics. Thule Over-Sized SecureLock system (locks and keys included) is effortless to operate, simultaneously locking all equipment and gear inside the cargo container, as well as locking the container itself to the cartop roof rack cross bars.
Dimensions: 65”(L) x 34.5”(W) x 16”(H) / Weight: 35 lbs.
Easy to follow 624 Thule Force L box installation instructions help manual included.
Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
Thule 624 Force L Cargo Roof Box Resource Wall
Read the reviews below to find out what other customers are saying about this rooftop cargo-luggage container.
Contribute Your Review of the Thule Force L Roof Box
Be the first to contribute a review this item!
Discuss the 624 Thule Racks Force L cargo-luggage container for cartop base roof rack cross bars. Use the form below to fire away with your questions, answers and general comments about this product.
ORS Crew says - Be the first to discuss this item.
Product videos for this item coming soon.
Customer Installation Pictures
Proud current customer with ORS Racks Direct?
Thule Roof Rack Accessories - 2014 Thule 232 Step Up Wheel Step
2014 Thule 571 Roof Box Storage Lift - Also Stores Canoes, Kayaks, Sailboards, Ladders etc.
Thule Spare Parts & Replacement Parts for All Thule Racks
All Thule Racks Roof Cargo Box Gear & Luggage Carriers | Hyper, Sonic, Force, Pulse, SideKick etc.
Roll over tabs above for product reviews, discussion, videos, install photos, additional recommended accessories & more.
This car roof mount luggage / cargo box connects directly to all styles of Thule base rack load bars, Yakima multi-purpose base rack round crossbars, Whispbar rack crossbars, Inno roof rack bars and virtually all factory roofrack cross bars. At order checkout we will obtain your vehicle year/make/model info to ensure this cargo carrier is compatible.
We offer 2 fulfillment options for cargo boxes:
1) Shipment by freight to residential/commercial addresses
2) In-store pickup.
See below for details…
1) For Shipments to Residential and Commercial Addresses
(choose delivery method of “SHIPS VIA FREIGHT”)
PLEASE NOTE: An additional freight charge of $50.00 will be added to your order as this item cannot be shipped via UPS/Fed Ex due to its oversize dimensions and must be shipped via freight & we ask that you please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of this item. For your convenience this item ships directly to both residential and commercial business addresses, please supply either a residential or commercial business address for delivery at checkout. Please inspect your Cargo/Gear Box before signing and accepting delivery (this means removal from the cardboard carton and inspection for any visible damage as well as function of hinges/lid supports/locks) from freight company as ORS Racks Direct cannot accept returns or damage claims of these items after delivery has been accepted by the customer. If the box is damaged and unacceptable please refuse delivery with the LTL Freight company and contact us for resolution. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
2) For In-Store pickup
(choose delivery method of “IN-STORE PICKUP”)
$50.00 freight charge will be waived. 6% Vermont Sales Tax WILL apply.
Please insert the following address in the “SHIP TO” field at order checkout. This will help alert us to the in-store pickup status of the order and will also add 6% Vermont Sales Tax to your order ( required for in-store pickup).
ORSdirect (Warehouse Pickup)
36 Vast Lane
Barre, VT 05641
We will then contact you to arrange pickup details and arrange for shipment or pickup for any other items in your order. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
QUICK ORDERING SOLUTION
Alternatively, we suggest using our easy Thule Racks automated fit guide to quickly select the correct Thule multi-purpose base roof rack system and/or cargo carrier if you don't have one already installed: