THULE RACKS 20% OFF SALE NOW!
SPORTRACK (by THULE) 20% OFF SALE NOW!
+ free shipping* on orders of $99 & over (contiguous US only)
*Cargo roof boxes, spare parts excluded from 20% off sale.
*Cargo roof boxes excluded from free shipping program.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The new Thule 626 Force XXL roof box is the largest model available in Thule Racks exceptionally well designed, extremely durable, affordable and easy to use mid-level Force Series of roof rack cross bars mounting hard-shell, water-proof, protective luggage-cargo gear and snowboard-ski containers. Delivers a massive 21 cu./ft carrying capacity - a huge amount of space for all kinds of luggage gear, camping equipment, snowboards-skis (holds up to 10-12 pair skis / 6-8 snowboards), vacation supplies and more. Includes locks and keys for total system security. Dual-side opening design for convenient opening and closing box from either side of the vehicle. Features a matte black finish with diamond-textured AeroSkin box lid. The Force 626 XXL replaces the previous generation Thule 605 Ascent 1700 cargo box with significant upgrades and all-new features.
ALL-NEW THULE 626 FORCE XXL FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Universal Roof Rack Crossbar Mounting - Attaches directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Whispbar, Yakima, Inno rooftop base rack cross bars etc.
- Dimensions: 92.5”(L) x 36”(W) x 18”(H)
- Diamond-Textured AeroSkin Box Lid - The unique AeroSkin box lid delivers premium good looks, exceptional long-lasting durability and an aerodynamic shape that dramatically minimizes fuel cost. Reinforced construction makes the lid strong and easy to open and close.
- Aerodynamic Design - Highly engineered and rigorously tested, the 626 Force box provides noticeably reduced wind drag and noise. Greatly improves fuel economy.
- Expanded Range of Vehicle Mounting Points - The greatly expanded range of vehicle mounting points on roof rack cross bars maximizes rear trunk and hatch clearance, allowing rear trunk or hatch door to open fully without contacting the rear of the cargo box.
- Patented Quick-Grip Universal Mounting Clamps - Delivers super fast worry-free installation and requires no tools for mounting to base rack cross bars. Ensures the roof box is perfectly secured to the car rack crossbars at all times. Requires on average of just 5 minutes to install the cargo-luggage box on vehicle, as well as removing when not needed.
- Convenient Dual-Side Cargo Roof Box Opening - Allows for easier loading and unloading from either side of the automobile.
- Thule Over-Sized SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - Ensures that all luggage, cargo gear, camping equipment, snowboards, skis etc. are safely locked, and the box is properly closed prior to driving. When locked, the Thule 626 Force XXL cargo container itself is also secured to automobile roof rack cross bars and safe from theft.
The Thule Racks 626 Force XXL rooftop cargo gear-luggage carrier provides a whopping 21 cubic feet of storage space - massive room for skis, snowboards, sports gear and equipment, luggage, camping and vacation supplies, baby joggers / baby strollers, golf club bags, shopping bags and much more. Easily handles up to 6-8 snowboards / 10-12 pair skis. Universal Thule Quick-Grip mounting hardware allows the 626 Force cargo carrier to quickly connect directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base roof rack system crossbars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Whispbar, Yakima, Inno car rack cross bars etc.
Advanced aerodynamic design styling (includes diamond-textured AeroSkin lid) effectively minimizes wind drag and improves vehicle fuel economy. Enhances the look of any automobile. Very durable and stiff construction that is scratch and scuff resistant and UV sun ray resistant, ensuring the awesome looking matte black color exterior appearance never dulls or fades. Delivers waterproof protection as well. Significantly expanded range of mounting points and positioning on roof rack cross bars for rear trunk and back hatch door clearance, allowing you to open your vehicle's back door up fully without contacting the back of the cargo box. Lid on the box features diamond-textured AeroSkin design for added strength and improved aerodynamics. Thule Over-Sized SecureLock system (locks and keys included) is a cinch to operate, simultaneously locking all gear and equipment inside the cargo-luggage container, as well as locking the box itself to the rooftop car rack cross bars.
Dimensions: 92.5”(L) x 36”(W) x 18”(H) / Weight: 56 lbs.
Easy to follow 626 Thule Force XXL cargo box install instructions help manual included.
Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
Thule 626 Force XXL Roof Box Resource Wall
Read the reviews below to find out what other customers are saying about this cartop cargo-luggage carrier.
Contribute Your Review of the Thule Force XXL Cargo Box
Be the first to contribute a review this item!
Discuss the 626 Thule Racks Force XXL car roof rack mount cargo-luggage container. Use the form below to fire away with your questions, answers and general comments about this product.
ORS Crew explains - With the original, first generation of the Force XL and Force XXL roof boxes, Thule Racks realized in the first couple months of 2013 that these specific vehicle rooftop cargo-luggage containers were prone to 'fish mouthing', a term Thule Racks uses to describe the tendency of a roof box lid to open up a bit in the front (looking like an open mouth bass fish). This is caused by the lack of reinforcement in the box lid to withstand the tremendous wind forces produced during travel. Once discovered, Thule immediately took the Force XXL and XL boxes out of production and redesigned them using the same front lid reinforcement bar and rivets engineering as the premium Thule Sonic roof boxes series in order to address the issue. For clarity, Thule has sent us a couple photos (see pictures below) of what this new reinforcement bar and rivets design looks like. You can be assured all Thule Force boxes shipped by ORS Racks Direct are the current generation models with included front lid reinforcement bar and rivets. Thus remedying the previous issue of rain / water possibly entering the cargo box.
REINFORCEMENT BAR ON FRONT BOX LID INTERIOR
EXTRA REINFORCEMENT RIVETS ON THE NOSE
Product videos for this item coming soon.
Customer Installation Pictures
Proud current customer with ORS Racks Direct?
Thule Roof Rack Accessories - 2013 Thule 232 Step Up Wheel Step
2013 Thule 571 Roof Box Storage Lift - Also Stores Canoes, Kayaks, Sailboards, Ladders etc.
Thule Spare Parts & Replacement Parts for All Thule Racks
All Thule Racks Roof Cargo Box Gear & Luggage Carriers | Hyper, Sonic, Force, Pulse, SideKick etc.
Roll over tabs above for product reviews, discussion, videos, install photos, additional recommended accessories & more.
This car roof mount luggage / cargo box connects directly to all styles of Thule base rack load bars, Yakima multi-purpose base rack round crossbars, Whispbar rack crossbars, Inno roof rack bars and virtually all factory roofrack cross bars. At order checkout we will obtain your vehicle year/make/model info to ensure this cargo carrier is compatible.
We offer 2 fulfillment options for cargo boxes:
1) Shipment by freight to residential/commercial addresses
2) In-store pickup.
See below for details…
1) For Shipments to Residential and Commercial Addresses
(choose delivery method of “SHIPS VIA FREIGHT”)
PLEASE NOTE: An additional freight charge of $50.00 will be added to your order as this item cannot be shipped via UPS/Fed Ex due to its oversize dimensions and must be shipped via freight & we ask that you please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of this item. For your convenience this item ships directly to both residential and commercial business addresses, please supply either a residential or commercial business address for delivery at checkout. Please inspect your Cargo/Gear Box before signing and accepting delivery (this means removal from the cardboard carton and inspection for any visible damage as well as function of hinges/lid supports/locks) from freight company as ORS Racks Direct cannot accept returns or damage claims of these items after delivery has been accepted by the customer. If the box is damaged and unacceptable please refuse delivery with the LTL Freight company and contact us for resolution. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
2) For In-Store pickup
(choose delivery method of “IN-STORE PICKUP”)
$50.00 freight charge will be waived. 6% Vermont Sales Tax WILL apply.
Please insert the following address in the “SHIP TO” field at order checkout. This will help alert us to the in-store pickup status of the order and will also add 6% Vermont Sales Tax to your order ( required for in-store pickup).
ORSdirect (Warehouse Pickup)
36 Vast Lane
Barre, VT 05641
We will then contact you to arrange pickup details and arrange for shipment or pickup for any other items in your order. If you have any questions concerning shipping and/or delivery please contact us, we're glad to help!
QUICK ORDERING SOLUTION
Alternatively, we suggest using our easy Thule Racks automated fit guide to quickly select the correct Thule multi-purpose base roof rack system and/or cargo carrier if you don't have one already installed: