MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The new Thule 626 Force XXL roof box is the largest model available in Thule Racks exceptionally well designed, extremely durable, affordable and easy to use mid-level Force Series of roof rack cross bars mounting hard-shell, water-proof, protective luggage-cargo gear and snowboard-ski containers. Delivers a massive 21 cu./ft carrying capacity - a huge amount of space for all kinds of luggage gear, camping equipment, snowboards-skis (holds up to 10-12 pair skis / 6-8 snowboards), vacation supplies and more. Includes locks and keys for total system security. Dual-side opening design for convenient opening and closing box from either side of the vehicle. Features a matte black finish with diamond-textured AeroSkin box lid. The Force 626 XXL replaces the previous generation Thule 605 Ascent 1700 cargo box with significant upgrades and all-new features.
ALL-NEW THULE 626 FORCE XXL FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Universal Roof Rack Crossbar Mounting - Attaches directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Whispbar, Yakima, Inno rooftop base rack cross bars etc.
- Dimensions: 92.5”(L) x 36”(W) x 18”(H)
- Diamond-Textured AeroSkin Box Lid - The unique AeroSkin box lid delivers premium good looks, exceptional long-lasting durability and an aerodynamic shape that dramatically minimizes fuel cost. Reinforced construction makes the lid strong and easy to open and close.
- Aerodynamic Design - Highly engineered and rigorously tested, the 626 Force box provides noticeably reduced wind drag and noise. Greatly improves fuel economy.
- Expanded Range of Vehicle Mounting Points - The greatly expanded range of vehicle mounting points on roof rack cross bars maximizes rear trunk and hatch clearance, allowing rear trunk or hatch door to open fully without contacting the rear of the cargo box.
- Patented Quick-Grip Universal Mounting Clamps - Delivers super fast worry-free installation and requires no tools for mounting to base rack cross bars. Ensures the roof box is perfectly secured to the car rack crossbars at all times. Requires on average of just 5 minutes to install the cargo-luggage box on vehicle, as well as removing when not needed.
- Convenient Dual-Side Cargo Roof Box Opening - Allows for easier loading and unloading from either side of the automobile.
- Thule Over-Sized SecureLock System (locks and keys included) - Ensures that all luggage, cargo gear, camping equipment, snowboards, skis etc. are safely locked, and the box is properly closed prior to driving. When locked, the Thule 626 Force XXL cargo container itself is also secured to automobile roof rack cross bars and safe from theft.
The Thule Racks 626 Force XXL rooftop cargo gear-luggage carrier provides a whopping 21 cubic feet of storage space - massive room for skis, snowboards, sports gear and equipment, luggage, camping and vacation supplies, baby joggers / baby strollers, golf club bags, shopping bags and much more. Easily handles up to 6-8 snowboards / 10-12 pair skis. Universal Thule Quick-Grip mounting hardware allows the 626 Force cargo carrier to quickly connect directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base roof rack system crossbars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro load bars), Whispbar, Yakima, Inno car rack cross bars etc.
Advanced aerodynamic design styling (includes diamond-textured AeroSkin lid) effectively minimizes wind drag and improves vehicle fuel economy. Enhances the look of any automobile. Very durable and stiff construction that is scratch and scuff resistant and UV sun ray resistant, ensuring the awesome looking matte black color exterior appearance never dulls or fades. Delivers waterproof protection as well. Significantly expanded range of mounting points and positioning on roof rack cross bars for rear trunk and back hatch door clearance, allowing you to open your vehicle's back door up fully without contacting the back of the cargo box. Lid on the box features diamond-textured AeroSkin design for added strength and improved aerodynamics. Thule Over-Sized SecureLock system (locks and keys included) is a cinch to operate, simultaneously locking all gear and equipment inside the cargo-luggage container, as well as locking the box itself to the rooftop car rack cross bars.
Dimensions: 92.5”(L) x 36”(W) x 18”(H) / Weight: 56 lbs.
Easy to follow 626 Thule Force XXL cargo box install instructions help manual included.
Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
» Thule 626 Force XXL roof box installation manual
» all Thule cargo roof boxes comparison chart
» all Thule roof boxes dimensions / compatibility chart