If you’re bound for adventure and need extra storage space that is convenient and affordable, the Thule 868 Outbound roof top cargo bag is a great option to consider. The 868 Outbound offers 13 cubic feet of storage capacity and attaches to any vehicle with factory crossbars or raised siderails, or with aftermarket crossbars. Although not 100% waterproof, the Thule 868 Outbound Roof bag is highly weather resistant thanks to eco-friendly TPE laminate material. The 3-sided zipper features a large storm flap to further protect from the elements but as with all roof bags that use zippers for convenient loading and unloading of gear (as opposed to less convenient roll-top enclosures), water will eventually find its way inside if the bag is subjected to a long, heavy downpour, so we recommend placing all contents in plastic bags for total waterproof protection if bad weather is threatening. An affordable alternative to a cargo box and easier to install and remove, the Thule 868 Outbound cargo bag offers 13 cubic feet of storage space and can be rolled up and stuffed into the provided convenient storage bag when not in use.
- Adds 13 cu. ft of storage space to your vehicle
- Phthalate-free TPE laminate material and 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap is IP-X3 certified for excellent weather resistance, but because of the convenient zipper enclosure (versus a roll-top enclosure), the 869 bag is not 100% waterproof and might allow water in when heavy rain comes along
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched straps connect directly to virtually all aftermarket crossbars from Thule, Yakima/Whispbar, Inno, and more, as well as any factory crossbars or raised side rails
- Compression straps secures cargo and maintains lowest possible profile
- We highly recommend locking rack straps (sold separately) for maximum security of roof bag contents when left unattended on vehicle rooftop
- Dimensions: 36"(l) x 36"(w) x 17"(h)
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!