☆☆☆☆☆-- ATTENTION --☆☆☆☆☆
double-check on best THULE RACKS product prices...
email us, telephone, livechat
our popular PRICE MATCH PLUS+ program — details
THULE RACKS 20% OFF (or more) SALE NOW!
+ 20% OFF (or more) SALE ON THULE'S SPORTRACK BRAND!
+ FREE SHIPPING* on orders of $99+ (contiguous USA)
*please note: deep discount clearance/closeout 'specials',
'red hot returns' etc. excluded from current website coupons.
*certain cargo roof boxes excluded from coupons/free shipping.
The Thule 869 Interstate Roof bag is being billed as Thule's most weather resistant cargo bag yet. IP-X3 test certified water resistance means the Interstate will stand up to and protect your gear against spraying water while you head down the road on your adventures (as with all roof bags we do recommend placing all contents in plastic bags for total waterproof protection). Roof cargo bags are an economical alternative to roof boxes and also make storage when not in use easier as they collapse down. The 869 is no exception - it's 16 cu. ft. of storage space can be rolled up and stuffed into the convenient storage bag that comes with it.
- Adds 16 cu. ft of storage space to your vehicle.
- IP-X3 certified water resistance.
- The 869 Thule Interstate cargo roof bag connects directly to any factory racks + aftermarket brand racks, including Thule, SportRack, Whispbar, Yakima, Inno, ProRack, Malone, RockyMounts, etc.
- ATTENTION: Those with factory racks, the 869 Interstate bag works equally well on vehicles with factory installed side rails only or factory rack cross bar systems.
- We highly recommend locking rack straps (not included; see accessory add-ons below) for maximum security of roof bag contents when left unattended on vehicle rooftop.
- Dimensions: 40"(l) x 38"(w) x 18"(h).
- Easy-to-follow Thule 869 Interstate car rooftop soft bag instructions manual included.
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
869 Thule Interstate Roof Bag Resource Wall
Read the reviews below to find out what other customers are saying about this item.
Contribute Your Review of the Thule Racks Interstate Car Roof Cargo-Luggage Storage Bag
Be the first to contribute a review of this item!
Discuss the Thule Interstate car rooftop soft-sided cargo-luggage bag. Use the form below to fire away with your questions, answers and general comments about this product.
Be the first to discuss this item.
Product videos coming soon.
Customer Installation Pictures
Proud current customer with ORS Racks Direct?
Thule 831 Locking Straps (one pair) - 13' Lockable Rack Straps for Ladder, Surfboard, SUP, Kayak, Canoe etc.
Thule 832 Locking Straps (one pair) - 10' Lockable Rack Straps for Ladder, Surfboard, SUP, Kayak, Canoe etc.
Thule Roof Rack Accessories - Thule 232 Step Up Wheel Step
All Thule Cargo Luggage Racks, Boxes & Bags | Car Roof Bags, Cargo Box & Gear Baskets etc.
Thule Spare Parts & Replacement Parts for All Thule Racks
Roll over tabs above for product reviews, discussion, videos, install photos, additional recommended accessories & more.
The 869 Thule Interstate cargo roof bag connects directly to any factory racks + aftermarket brand racks, including Thule, SportRack, Inno, Yakima, Whispbar, ProRack, RockyMounts, Malone, etc.
ATTENTION: Those with factory racks, the 869 Interstate bag works equally well on vehicles with factory installed side rails only or factory rack cross bar systems.
We highly recommend locking rack straps (not included; see accessory add-ons above) for maximum security of roof bag contents when left unattended on vehicle rooftop.
QUICK ORDERING SOLUTION
Alternatively, we suggest using our easy Thule Racks automated fit guide tool to quickly view roof bag compatibility if you have a factory rack and/or order the correct Thule car roof rack base system if your vehicle requires one: