Sometimes simpler is better. The Thule 875XT Hydro-Glide kayak saddles offer easier rear of vehicle loading and unloading thanks to low-friction felt pads that allow the kayak to slide across smoothly. Unlike rollers which can cease up and/or cause compression dents in the hull over time, the 875XT Hydro-Glide saddles have a wide, flat surface area for the best hull protection possible. The saddles pivot too, enabling them to self adjust and conform as needed to the specific hull shape. Aside from offering smooth glide, the felt pads offer further kayak protection by brushing away sand and debris when loading. Sold as a pair and intended to be mounted to the rear crossbar, the 875XT saddles require another pair of kayaks saddles for the front crossbar to form a complete set.
- Uniquely designed Thule 875XT HydroGlide kayak rack saddles are felt lined with a high-density polypropylene material for super smooth loading
- Self-adjusting pivoting saddles provide better hull conformance and six times more surface area contact than rollers
- Attaches directly to all Thule base rack load bars including square, AeroBlade and Thule Xsporter truck racks (with Xadapt 3 long bolt kit sold separately), as well as attaches to most aftermarket crossbars from Inno Racks, Yakima/Whispbar, and virtually all factory roof rack cross bars
- Sold as one pair for use on rear load bar, typically paired with the Thule 878XT Set-to-Go Saddle Carriers to be mounted to front load bar
- Includes one load strap and one ratcheting bow/stern tie down (second load strap and bow/stern tie down comes with second pair of saddles)
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!