With an integrated locking cable and a trunk locking strap, the Thule Archway 2 rear mount bike rack locks itself to the vehicle and locks bikes into the rack for complete locking security. Up to two bikes are supported in Thule’s premium HoldFast Cradles which absorb road shock to cushion the frame while the NoSway cages keep bicycle fully stable during transport, from bumpy dirt roads to high mileage, high speed interstate travel. Adjustment to vehicle is made easy and guesswork-free with the patented FitDial with QuickFit lever. Bike arms are curved for easier loading and unloading of bikes and can be moved independently to better accommodate bikes with sloping top tubes or can be folded down for when not in use. For storage, the Thule Archway bike rack can be folded flat.
- Trunk mount bike rack carries up to two bikes
- Also Available: Thule 9007XT Gateway Trunk Bike Rack for three bikes
- Integrated locking cable locks bikes into rack and locks rack to the vehicle for full locking security
- Patented FitDial ensures perfect fit to vehicle, makes adjustment easy
- Compatible with virtually all bike sizes, styles and shapes. Thule 982XT Top Tube Frame Adaptor (sold separately) is required for bikes with unconventional frames, including certain kid's, women's, freeride/downhill mountain bikes and bmx bikes
- Bike arms are curved for easier loading and unloading of bikes and can be moved independently to better accommodate bikes with sloping top tubes
- Arms can be folded down for when not in use, frame of Archway trunk bike rack can be folded flat for storage
- Premium HoldFast Cradles absorb road shock, NoSway cages keep bicycles fully stable during transport
- Oversized molded pads protect against scuffs and scratches to vehicle
- Nylon straps with vinyl-coated pads protect vehicle finish
- Thule Lifetime Warranty!