If you’re tired of getting road salt all over the front of your ski parka every time you load and unload your skis on the roof of your vehicle, sell your current ski rack at your next yard sale and upgrade to the Thule 92726 Universal Pull Top ski rack-snowboard rack. The 92726 Pull Top slides out to the side of the vehicle for easier loading and unloading, eliminating the need to stretch and reach over the roof. With a wide 30" loading platform, the Thule 92726 Pull Top snowboard-ski carrier easily accommodates up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. The tool-free lockable SpeedLink Mounting System quickly attaches the 92726 to virtually all factory crossbars as well as all aftermarket crossbars from Thule, Inno, Whispbar, Yakima and more. Included Thule One-Key lock cores and keys lock skis and boards into the carrier and lock the SpeedLink clamps onto the crossbars for full locking security.
- Innovative smooth telescoping arms slide and extend out to the side of the vehicle for dramatically easier loading and unloading of skis and snowboards making it ideal for taller vehicles such as pickup trucks, wagons, and SUVs or any vehicle with a high rooftop that can be difficult to access
- 30" loading platforms easily hold up to 6 pair skis or 4 snowboards
- Patented Thule Racks Speed-Link universal mounting clamps system allows the carrier to attach directly to virtually all factory racks as well as any square, round or aero-style aftermarket roof rack crossbars from Thule, Inno, Yakima, Whispbar and others
- Includes 4-pack of Thule locks & keys to simultaneously lock equipment inside the carrier and the carrier itself to the vehicle roof rack
- Oversized push button for easy open and closure, even while wearing mittens or gloves
- Holds skis and snow boards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching gear surfaces
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!