The Thule AeroBlade Edge Single Load Bar and Two AeroBlade Edge Foot Assemblies are one component of a complete general-purpose AeroBlade Edge base roof rack system specifically designed for rooftop raised side rails (there is visible space between the roof top and the side rails) on cars, pickup trucks, vans etc. A premium solution created by Thule Racks that features the AeroBlade load bars integrated into each AeroBlade Edge Foot assembly on the ends of the bars (all conveniently pre-assembled) for an ultra low-profile, noiseless, flush finish and integrated factory installed appearance.
The 7500 series AeroBlade Edge component model is for use with a second AeroBlade Edge Single Cross Bar and Two AeroBlade Edge Foot Assemblies (sold separately) to create a complete all-purpose base rack system specifically designed for use on vehicles with raised side rails. PLEASE NOTE:
Unlike the 7601, 7602, 7603, and 7604 AeroBlade Edge series, the 7501, 7502, 7503, and 7504 models do not require the use of Fit Kit mounting brackets, as the 7501, 7502, 7503, and 7504 series features raised side rail mounting systems fully integrated into each AeroBlade Edge Foot assembly.
We also recommend purchasing a Thule Racks 'One Key System' lock-pack (sold separately) to fully secure and prevent theft of the rack. Each lock cylinder inserts into each of the two AeroBlade Edge Foot assemblies at each end of the bar.
- Sleek and Silent - Achieves the closest to perfection as any car rack manufacturer has ever come. Low profile stance fits sleek and low to the cartop, hiding from the wind and integrating cleanly with vehicle's appearance.
- Integrated Bar and Foot Design - Combines Foot and Bar together for low profile, noiseless aerodynamics, and pre-assembled for fast, easy installation on automobiles with raised side rails. PLEASE NOTE: The 7502 AeroBlade Edge component is for use with a second AeroBlade Edge Single Cross Bar and Two AeroBlade Edge Foot Assemblies (sold separately) to create a complete general-purpose base rack system. Does not require the use of Fit Kit mounting brackets, as the 7502 model features raised side rail mounting systems fully integrated into each AeroBlade Edge Foot assembly.
- WindDiffuser Technology - Disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- BoxBeam Cross Bar Structure - Creates the strongest and most rigid aftermarket crossbar in the world.
- Arched LightWeight Aluminum Bar Design - The slightly curved AeroBlade bar follows vehicle rooftop curves and lines, complementing the automobile.
- Universal Compatibility With Gear Carriers - AeroBlade bar allows virtually all roof crossbar mounting gear carriers from Thule (plus gear carriers from other manufacturers such as Yakima, Whispbar, Rocky Mounts, Malone, Inno, SportRack etc.) to install directly. View each gear carrier attachment product page to determine compatibility with AeroBlade bars.
- Thule Xadapt Kits Work on T-Slot Bar Channel - Certain Thule gear carriers can also mount flush to the T-slot channel running the length of the AeroBlade using a set of the various Thule Xadapt adaptor kits. View each roof mount gear carrier product page to verify if a specific Xadapt adaptor kit is available for mounting the gear carrier flush onto the AeroBlade T-slot channel.
- Wind Tunnel Tested - No other model is quieter than the AeroBlade Edge. Also CityCrash tested and approved.
- Noiseless by Design! - No need to ever have to spend more money and buy a rack mounting fairing-deflector shield accessory to eliminate rack noise, humming, whistling because the AeroBlade Edge is whisper quiet by design!
- Optional Locking Security - A Thule Racks 'One Key System' lock-pack (sold separately) is suggested for locking to the rooftop raised side rails.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step Thule 7502 AeroBlade Edge installation and user instructions manual included.
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!