The Thule AeroBlade Edge Single Load Bar and Two AeroBlade Edge Foot Assemblies are one component of a complete AeroBlade Edge base roof rack system and designed for vehicles with rooftop pre-installed fixed-points, those with flush side rails (there is no space between the rooftop and the side rails), factory installed roof tracks (and all Thule Roof Tracks), custom permanent installations etc. A premium solution created by Thule Racks that features the AeroBlade load bars integrated into each AeroBlade Edge Foot assembly on the ends of the crossbars (all conveniently pre-assembled) for an ultra low-profile, noiseless, flush finish and integrated factory installed appearance.
The AeroBlade Edge component is for use with a second AeroBlade Edge Single Cross Bar and Two AeroBlade Edge Foot Assemblies (sold separately) and also a set of four AeroBlade Edge /Podium Fit Kit brackets (sold separately) to create a complete multi-purpose base roof rack system designed for use on vehicles with flush side rails, those vehicles with pre-installed fixed rack attachment points on the rooftop (also called fix-points; automobile manufacturer factory installed for optionally mounting multi-purpose base rack systems compatible with fixed-points), factory installed roof tracks (and all Thule Roof Tracks; select Fit Kit 3101 for mounting to tracks), custom permanent installations etc. (Select 3113 Fit Kit for permanent rack install roof fiberglass surfaces and the 3114 Fit Kit for permanent rack install roof metal surfaces.)
We also recommend a Thule Racks 'One Key System' lock-pack (sold separately) to prevent theft of the rack. Each lock cylinder inserts into each of the two AeroBlade Edge Foot assemblies at each end of the bar.
- Sleek and Silent - Achieves the closest to perfection as any rack manufacturer has ever come. Low profile stance fits low to the roof, hiding from the wind and integrating cleanly with vehicle's appearance.
- Integrated Bar and Foot Design - Combines Foot and Bar together for low profile, noiseless aerodynamics, and pre-assembled for fast, easy installation. PLEASE NOTE: The 7603 AeroBlade Edge component is for use with a second AeroBlade Edge Single Cross Bar and Two AeroBlade Edge Foot Assemblies (sold separately) and also a set of four AeroBlade Edge /Podium Fit Kit brackets (sold separately) to create a complete multi-purpose base roof rack system.
- WindDiffuser Technology - Disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- BoxBeam Cross Bar Structure - Creates the strongest and most rigid aftermarket cross bar in the world.
- Arched LightWeight Aluminum Bar Design - The slightly curved AeroBlade bar follows automobile rooftop curves and lines, complementing the vehicle.
- Universal Compatibility With Gear Carriers - AeroBlade load bar allows virtually all roof mount gear carrier attachments from Thule (plus gear carriers from other manufacturers such as RockyMounts, Malone, Yakima, Whispbar, Inno, SportRack etc.) to install directly. View each roof mount gear carrier product page to determine compatibility with AeroBlade.
- Thule Xadapt Kits Work on T-Slot Bar Channel - Certain Thule gear mounts can also connect flush to the T-slot channel running the length of the AeroBlade using a set of the various Thule Xadapt adaptor kits. View each roof mount gear carrier product page to verify if a specific Xadapt adaptor kit is available for attaching the carrier flush onto the AeroBlade T-slot channel.
- Wind Tunnel Tested - No other model is quieter than the AeroBlade Edge. Also CityCrash tested and approved.
- Whisper Quiet by Design - No need to ever have to pay the extra expense to purchase a rack fairing accessory to eliminate rack noise, humming, whistling because the AeroBlade Edge is noiseless by design!
- Optional Locking Security - A Thule One Key System lock-pack (sold separately) will fully secure and prevent theft of the rack.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step Thule 7603 AeroBlade Edge installation and user instructions manual included.
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!