The Thule Motion XT-XXL Extra Extra Large roof-mounted cargo box carries a whopping 22 cubic feet of gear and carries with it the latest Thule cargo box technology, with updated features designed to optimize space efficiency and to be as user friendly as possible, and featuring a new box shape that strikes the perfect balance between cargo capacity and aerodynamics. With careful attention paid to styling to achieve aesthetic harmony with today’s vehicles, the sleek shape of the Thule Motion XT-XXL roof box also reduces wind noise to a minimum while helping to maintain optimum fuel economy. The new PowerClick quick-mount system offers a fast, easy, and secure installation, with rubber coated mounting claws that open extra wide to accommodate the widest of crossbars and feature a built in torque indicator that clicks when proper tightness is achieved. The forward mounting position relative to the roof makes hatch door contact on most vehicles a non-issue. The SlideLock system features separate locking and opening functions and locks the lid automatically and indicates proper and secure lid closure. With 22 cubic feet of cargo space, the Thule Motion XT-XXL Extra Extra Large cargo box is for big families or big adventures, or both! PLEASE NOTE: To prevent damage in shipping, the mounting hardware of the Motion XT cargo box is not installed and needs to be installed by the user before use.
- Universal mounting attaches directly to virtually all factory rack cross bars, any aftermarket base rack system cross bars from Thule (including AeroBlade and Xsporter Pro crossbars), Yakima, Whispbar, Inno roof rack cross bars etc.
- Sleek, aerodynamic shape provides a quiet ride and minimized impact on fuel economy
- Forward mounting position maximizes rear trunk and hatch door clearance, allowing trunk or rear hatch door to open fully without contacting the back of the cargo box (on most vehicles)
- PowerClick Universal Mounting Clamps fit extra wide crossbars and enable installation and removal of the cargo box in just minutes while ensuring box is safely attached to the bars with integrated torque indicator that clicks when proper tightness is achieved
- Dual-Side Cargo Roof Box Opening allows for easier loading and unloading from either side of the vehicle
- SlideLock System indicates when the box is properly closed and automatically locks the lid
- Easy opening in all conditions with grip-friendly handles and supporting lid lifters
- Maximum Ski/Snowboard Capacity: 5-7 pairs of skis (215cm max length) / 3-5 snowboards
- Available in two colors: Black Glossy (6299B) and Titan Glossy (6299T)
- Volume: 22 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 91.5"L x 37.5"W x 18"H
- Weight: 55 lb
- Made in the US!
- Thule Limited Lifetime Warranty