also available: Inno INA453 Canoe-Kayak Lifter
(very similar to 847 Outrigger II and universally fits factory racks and any aftermarket car rack crossbars)
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The Thule 847 Outrigger II Lift Assist features an innovative design that makes it very easy for one person to load and unload a canoe or kayak from the roof rack. Great for the lone paddler, the extension bar provides the extra hand when loading a boat by yourself. Attaches to Thule standard base rack square load bars and Inno Racks square crossbars only. Use in combination with a roof mounted kayak or canoe carrier.
- Retractable bar extends from inside load bar and provides pivot point for loading boats on tall vehicles, including vans, trucks, SUV's and wagons.
- Lift one end of the boat onto the Thule 847 Outrigger II extension bar, lift the other end onto the roof mounted canoe or kayak carrier and now you can easily re-position the first end onto the canoe or kayak carrier.
- Thule 847 Outrigger II allows for full length of base rack load bar to be utilized for other accessories.
- Prevents unwanted boat to vehicle contact.
- Strength and great looks are provided by steel bar that is encased with aluminum.
- Integrated load stop prevents boat from sliding off bar when loading and unloading.
- Fits Thule standard square load bars and Inno Racks square cross bars only.
- Easy-to-follow Thule 847 Outrigger II instructions included.
- Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty!
» Thule 847 Outrigger II Installation Instructions