Recently purchased by the Thule Group (parent company of Thule Racks), TracRac is well known for their legendary truck rack, van rack and utility vehicle rack systems. And now with full access to the Thule Racks design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, TracRac is quickly redefining the professional work rack market.
TracRac CapRac truck rack accessories
(Optional accessories also available for use with this system, including ratcheting cargo buckles, tie-downs, kayak rack etc.)
The TracRac CapRac Truck Rack System (29200) is proudly made in the U.S.A. and is the industry's most advanced professional grade truck cap rack system that easily turns any pickup truck cap (also called camper shell, canopy, topper etc.), and any fiberglass rooftop into a multi-purpose cargo carrying system ideal for safely transporting all kinds of construction materials, equipment and sporting gear. Whether hauling ladders, lumber and other building materials and equipment to the job site or using the CapRac truck rack to carry a cargo luggage box, canoe, kayaks, bikes, skis & snowboards, surfboards & stand-up paddleboards or other toys when having fun, you can always count on the high strength TracRac CapRac truck cap rack to easily accommodate the maximum load capacity of your particular pickup truck shell or bed cover (check with your specific truck cap or cover manufacturer to determine the maximum load capacity of your truck cap or pickup shell cover).
The pair of included overhead cross bars are each 65" in length. Haul a serious amount of gear on the TracRac Cap Rac system with confidence! Built tough with high quality, 100% rust-free 6063 T-6 aluminum that is treated with a dual stage, electrostatic powder coating for optimal protection from chipping and scratch marks. The complete TracRac CapRac truck rack system weighs just 26 lbs., so it is effortless to install and optionally remove when not needed. Theaerodynamic crossbars feature an airfoil “trip strip” on the front for reduced wind noise, so not only do they look great, they are also quiet. The T-slots on the top and bottom of the Trac Rac CapRac cross bars serve two purposes: On the top, the T-slots allow for integration with certain truck rack accessories, such as the included set of 4 handy, sliding HD Load Stop / Tie-Downs that provide excellent anchors for your load straps as well as stabilizing your cargo load. On the bottom of the bars, the T-slots make for easy adjustment and positioning of the cross bars on the TracRac CapRac base towers.
Easy do it yourself install, and the included installation instructions clearly outline each step of the process so you know you'll get the job done right. The aluminum base towers feature swivel brackets to ensure universal flush mounting on any style of pickup truckbed cap, camper shell and topper. The completed installation also successfully conceals the stainless steel fasteners for a clean, integrated look. Included gaskets also ensure a 100% water-proof design.
The TracRac CapRac includes all components that are necessary for a complete pickup truck cap rack / tonneau cover rack system:
- four (4) dual powder-coated aluminum heavy-duty Mounting Bracket Towers
- two (2) dual powder-coated aluminum heavy-duty Cross Bars with End Caps (each crossbar is 65" in length)
- all mounting hardware including swivel brackets and rods, backing plates, gaskets, nuts, bolts, washers, cover fasteners etc.
- four (4) Sliding Aluminum HD Load Stop/Tie Downs with Quick Release Clamping Knobs (all-purpose attachment for carrying ladders, lumber, piping, canoe etc.)
The system features a one-size-fits-all design that fully adjusts and configures to any custom fit and position desired when installing.
Additional Features and Details:
- The entire TracRac Cap Rac system weighs only 26 lbs.
- Premium, high-quality 6063 T-6 aluminum construction that is 100% rust-free and dual powder coated for lasting durability.
- Unique swivel bracket design on the base towers allows for universal flush mounting on any style of pickup truckbed cap, camper shell and topper. The completed installation also successfully conceals the stainless steel fasteners for a clean, integrated look. Included gaskets also ensure a 100% water-proof design.
- Easily accommodates the maximum load capacity of your particular pickup truck shell or tonneau cover (check with your specific truck cap or tonneau cover manufacturer to determine the maximum load capacity of your truck cap or tonneau cover).
- The aerodynamic cross bars feature an airfoil “trip strip” on the front for reduced wind noise, so not only do they look great, they are also quiet.
- Easy do it yourself installation, and the included install instructions clearly outline each step of the process so you know you'll get the job done right.
- Includes four sliding aluminum HD Load Stop / Tie-Downs with Quick Release Clamping Knobs!
- Excellent choice for hard working folks who also enjoy hard earned time off, carries sporting gear and work supplies and equipment from point A to point B in style.
- Easy-to-follow TracRac CapRac truck cap rack / tonneau cover rack installation instructions manual included.
- TracRac Truck Racks Lifetime Warranty!
» TracRac CapRac Truck Rack Installation Instructions
» TracRac CapRac Complete Specifications / Features
» TracRac Accessories Compatibility Fit List
» view 2013 TracRac Racks print catalog
*TracRac is a van & truck rack division of Thule Racks
*PLEASE NOTE: 23 page / 3MB Adobe PDF document