Recently purchased by the Thule Group (parent company of Thule Racks), TracRac is well known for their legendary truck rack, van rack and utility vehicle rack systems. And now with full access to the Thule Racks design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, TracRac is quickly redefining the professional work rack market.
The TracRac T-Rac G2 Truck Rack System
is proudly made in the U.S.A. and is the industry's most advanced fixed-in-place, professional grade complete truck rack-ladder rack for virtually all pickup truck beds. The G2 is the second generation of the original T-Rac truck rack system. The TracRac T-Rac G2 maximizes the carrying capacity of your truck bed by getting gear and equipment up on the truck rack cross bars, freeing up cargo space below. Delivers a maximum load capacity of 800 lbs. and is built tough with high quality, rust-free 6063 aluminum that is treated with a dual stage, electrostatic powder coating for optimal protection from chipping and scratch marks. The complete TracRac T-Rac G2 truck system weighs just 55 lbs. so it is effortless to install and optionally remove when not needed.
The pair of included overhead cross bars are each 70" in length. Pile on ladders, lumber and building materials when you‘re heading to the work site, the T-Rac G2 is a truly versatile commercial-work rack that also enjoys playtime -- carry kayaks, canoe, boat, surfboards, stand-up paddleboards and more. The highly durable and super versatile TracRac T-Rac G2 truck rack-ladder rack system is your trusted partner when it comes to safely transporting heavy gear and supplies that are too long to fit in the cargo bed of your pickup truck. Installation requires no drilling! Instead, the T-Rac G2 attaches to pickup truck bed using two single axis C-clamps on each of the four upright tower bases. A durable rubber pad on the bottom of each base protects the paint on the top and side of truck bed rails, while an aluminum U-channel protects the underside of the bed rail from the ends of the two clamp bolts, resulting in a zero damage installation.
Once initial assembly is completed, the Trac Rac TRac G2 truck rack can be installed and removed in minutes. The entire system weighs only 55 lbs, so installation and removal is not a back breaking ordeal! The aerodynamic cross bars on the TRac G2 truck rack mean you won’t need to turn the radio volume to an uncomfortably high level to drown out wind noise thanks to the bullet shaped profile and an airfoil “trip strip” located at the front of the bars. For increased strength and rigidity, the cross bars also feature an internal web-like structure and are attached to the base towers, which feature a unique saddle shape construction at the connection point, without the need for additional bracing.
The T-Rac G2 includes all components that are necessary for a complete pickup truckbed rack system:
- four (4) dual powder-coated aluminum heavy-duty Upright Towers
- two (2) dual powder-coated aluminum heavy-duty Cross Bars with End Caps (each crossbar is 70" in length)
- eight (8) Single Axis Clamps with Integrated TracBox Toolbox Mounts (TracBox sold separately; see accessory add-ons below)
- two (2) Toolbox Mount Shims (complete universal toolbox mount kit that works with any tool box brand)
- four (4) Sliding Aluminum HD Load Stop/Tie Downs with Quick Release Clamping Knobs (all-purpose attachment for carrying ladders, lumber, piping, canoe etc.)
- four (4) Aluminum ARC Side Cleats (for additional versatile tie-down configuarations)
The system is available in specific model sizes to match your pickup truck model truckbed perfectly. We recommend using our TracRac Fit Guide to determine the correct model size. Additionally, to ensure you receive the correct size, in our "order check out" area we will get all your pickup truck year/make/model info.
Available TracRac T-Rac Pro 2 models:
37001 T-Rac Pro 2 - Compact
37002 T-Rac Pro 2 - Full-Size
37003 T-Rac Pro 2 - Super Duty
37004 T-Rac Pro 2 - Toyota Tacoma
Additional Features and Details:
- The TracRac T-Rac G2 is an upgrade from the more basic TracONE truck rack system with features that include integrated TracBox Toolbox mounts (TracBox sold separately; see accessory add-ons below), Toolbox Mount Shims Kit that universally allows any tool box brand to mount to the T-Rac G2 bases, four Sliding Aluminum HD Load Stop / Tie Downs with Quick Release Clamping Knobs for securing and stabilizing all kinds of loads, integrated ARC Side Cleats on each of the four upright towers for versatile tie-down configurations.
- Entire system weighs just 55 lbs. Heavy duty 800 lbs. carrying capacity.
- High-quality 6063 Aluminum construction is rust free and powder coated for lasting durability.
- No drilling! Simple installation using included custom single-axis clamps with padding to fully protect all pickup truck contact points.
- The new Modular Design Platform of the “G2 - Generation 2” gives this rack the simplicity of a bolt together assembly while hiding the fasteners in an elegant way to ensure the rack looks as good as your truck does.
- Excellent choice for hard working folks who also enjoy hard earned time off, carries sporting gear and work supplies and equipment from point A to point B in style.
- Easy-to-follow TracRac T-Rac G2 truck rack installation instructions manual included.
- TracRac Truck Racks Lifetime Warranty!
» T-Rac G2 Truck Rack Installation Instructions
» TracRac T-Rac G2 Complete Specifications / Features
» TracRac Accessories Compatibility Fit List
» TracRac Truck Racks Comparison Chart
(compare features of TracRac G2, T-Rac G2 and TracONE models)
» view 2013 TracRac Racks print catalog
*TracRac is a van & truck rack division of Thule Racks
*PLEASE NOTE: 23 page / 3MB Adobe PDF document