Even if you're not the type to stay in bed on a day off, we know you want your bike to stay in bed with you-the bed of your truck, that is. The Yakima BedHead is a straightforward and secure solution for transporting your bike in the back of your pickup. The fork block grips onto the bed rail of most pickup trucks, making loading as easy as removing the front wheel and positioning the bike fork in the long-throw quick-release skewer. The Yakima Locking BedHead truck bed bike rack locks using the included SKS lock core and keys, and the anodized aluminum and padded materials protect both the fork mount from the elements and the paint on your vehicle. Fork mount installs quickly into pickup truck bedrail lip with no drilling required.
- Grips easily into the lip of the bed rail on most pickup trucks
- Long-throw skewer is easy to adjust and secure bike, and accommodates most disc brakes.
- Locking version (8001133) includes SKS lock core and key to lock bike in place on the carrier
- Anodized aluminum construction resists corrosion for excellent durability
- Padded materials protect vehicle finish
- Dimensions: 10.25" long 3" width 5.25" height
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty!