Thankfully, it’s anything but anchors aweigh with the Yakima Anchor Strap kit. Instead of preparing your gear to pull up anchor and set sail, the Anchor Strap Kit ensures your gear stays safely put. These strong nylon webbing straps with eye-hole rivets cleverly mount beneath the vehicle’s hood to create a secure attachment point for tying down long loads like kayaks, canoes, surfboards, or even lumber and ladders—ideal for use with bow/stern tie-downs on vehicles without conventional or easily-accessible bumper attachment points. Sold as a pair.
- Includes 2 anchor straps that mount under vehicle hood to create an attachment point for front and rear tie-downs
- Nylon webbing construction with eye-hole rivets is extremely strong and durable
- Ideal for use on vehicles without accessible bumper attachment points
- Use with bow/stern tie-downs (sold separately) to help secure long loads like kayaks, canoes, surfboards, lumber, ladders, and more
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty