Don’t let the name mislead you: if you want an inexpensive, permanent way to transport your bike in the bed of your truck, the Yakima BlockHead (8001117) fork block is genius. This bike mount is easy to load a bike into—simply remove the front wheel and secure the long-throw quick-release skewer—and easy to mount into pickup truck beds or most any flat surface you can drill into. Recommended hardware includes ¼” or 6MM bolts or screws, fender washers, and locking nuts. A Yakima SKS lock core/key is included to lock the bike into the Locking BlockHead model (8001118) holder.
- Fork-mount bike block can be bolted almost anywhere: truck beds, boats, RVs, 2x4s, or virtually any drillable flat surface
- Recommended hardware: .25 inch or 6MM bolts or screws, fender washers, and locking nuts
- Long-throw skewer fully secures bike fork into carrier with quick-release convenience and is compatible with most disc brakes
- Anodized aluminum construction resists corrosion for maximum durability
- Accommodates a Yakima SKS lock core to lock the bike into the holder
- Includes drilling point template for added convenience (check handlebar clearance before drilling)
- Weight: 1.45 lbs
- Dimensions: L 10.25" x W 3.00" x H 5.25"
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty!