After a long day of riding you may not be clean, classy, or high-performing, but your Yakima HighRoller bike rack will be. This premium upright-style bike carrier is packed with function and design features, making it one of the most convenient and secure bike trays around. No need to remove the front wheel of the bike—just roll into place on the low-profile, mirror-finish tray and secure in the wheel holders by turning the oversized dial. The HighRoller fits with virtually any bike with a wheel diameter between 20”-29”, including models with disc brakes, full suspension, or thru axles, and the rack never comes in contact with the bike frame. A dual-side ratchet strap allows the rear wheel to be secured from both sides of the vehicle. The HighRoller roof bike tray is compatible with round and square cross bars, and also installs on factory cross bars with the addition of Yakima MightyMounts (not included). The built-in cable lock will lock both the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the roof rack using a Yakima SKS lock core (sold separately).
- Sleek tray design and mirror black finish combine aerodynamics with superior styling and durability
- Holds bike by front and rear wheels, eliminating frame contact
- Easily secures and releases bike with convenient oversized adjustment dial
- Fits 20” – 29” wheel diameters and accommodates virtually any style of bike, including non-standard frame shapes, disc brakes, thru-axles, full suspension, and more
- Sliding rear wheel tray and dual-side ratcheting wheel strap ensures perfect positioning of bike in rack and access from either side of the car
- Mounts directly to round or square cross bars; compatible with factory cross bars using Yakima MightyMounts (sold separately)
- Integrated cable lock will lock bike to rack and rack to cross bars using one Yakima SKS lock core (sold separately)
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty
2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Thule Roof Rack Crossbar System for Factory Siderails with two Yakima Bike Racks features Thule 450 Crossroad roof rack system with LB50 50" loadbars and two Yakima Highroller bike racks.
This Subaru XV Crosstrek roof rack and two bike rack system is using the Thule 450 Crossroad roof rack system
with LB50 50 loadbars and two Yakima HighRoller bike racks