To carry a kayak on your roof, a kayak carrier doesn’t need to be too fancy. It just needs to get your kayak safely from point A to point B and back again, even if the road is twisty and bumpy and the wind is blowing something fierce. Free from moving parts and lift-assist gadgets, the Yakima JayHook J-style kayak rack simply delivers reliability, durability, and affordability. The JayHook J-cradle carries all styles of kayaks in the tilted position, saving crossbar space for an additional kayak carrier, bike carrier or maybe even a cargo box. With universal mounting hardware, the JayHook is ready to attach to all types of crossbars, from round, square, and aero aftermarket crossbars to factory installed aero bars. With durable pads for protection and grip and premium Yakima Heavy-Duty straps and Bow-Stern Tie-Downs, the JayHook is a dependable J-style kayak carrier at a price that won’t sink your heart.
- J-style kayak rack carries one boat in the tilted position, saving crossbar space for other carriers
- Accommodates all styles of kayaks up to 80lbs
- Durable padding cushions and grips kayak
- Universal mounting hardware fits virtually all styles of crossbars
- Includes Yakima Heavy Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie Downs
- Locking security for the kayak is possible with purchase of a locking cable or locking load straps, such as the Yakima 9 ft. SKS Locking Cable or the Yakima RipCord Locking Load Straps
- Warranty: Yakima Love it Till You Leave It Lifetime Warranty