Sleek as a shark but significantly easier to play with, the Yakima Mako kayak saddles are the perfect way to transport a kayak flat on round or square cross bars. Sold as a half-set, the padded Mako kayak holders pair well with either a second set of Mako saddles or a set of HullyRollers rolling saddles for the rear cross bars. The Mako saddles mount directly to round or square cross bars and installation is easy and tool-free. The Mako kayak carrier can also fit factory cross bars with the addition of Yakima MightyMounts (sold separately). One set of heavy-duty straps and bow-stern tie downs is included, and the padded Dynaflex saddles both grip and protect the kayak, contouring to the shape of virtually any hull for safe and secure transport.
- Sold as a half-set. A second set of saddles is required to carry a kayak—an additional pair of Mako saddles or HullyRollers is recommended
- Padded saddles with Dynaflex offer hull protection and excellent grip
- Includes one heavy-duty cross bar strap with coated metal buckles and one bow-stern tie-down strap
- Compatible with round or square cross bars. Fits most factory cross bars with the addition of Yakima MightyMounts (not included)
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty