Lean, tough, and ready for anything—not only the characteristics of a great cyclist, but also the markings of the Yakima Raptor Aero universal roof bike rack. With the Raptor Aero loading your bike couldn’t be easier: just place in the tray and secure the frame clamp and wheel straps—no front wheel removal required! This upright bike carrier accommodates bicycles with a downtube diameter between 1” – 3” (virtually any bike), and is ideal for use with both traditional and non-standard frame styles and even bikes with fenders or disc brakes. Plus, it mounts directly to round, square, or factory cross bars, and even locks the bike to the rack with the purchase of a Yakima SKS lock core.
- Quick, simple loading and unloading with no front wheel removal required
- Installs on factory roof racks as well as round and square aftermarket cross bars
- Connects to 20” and larger wheel diameters and 1” – 3” downtube diameters to carry almost any size or style of bike, including models with fenders, disc brakes, thru-axles, and full suspension
- Padded Raptor Aero claw clamps securely while also protecting the finish of the bike frame
- Locks bike to rack with Yakima SKS lock core (sold separately)
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty