Want a little extra security to keep your favorite board sound and snug while you race to catch the best water? The Yakima SUP Brah tie-down system for stand-up paddleboards features heavy-duty straps that attach to the nose and tail of SUPs and other long boards like sailboards and some surfboards for easy, secure, and stable travel. The SUP Brah is also available with locks and pads as part of the Yakima Wavehog SUP carrier (sold separately), and can be locked with the addition of a Yakima RipCord locking cable.
- Includes a pair of heavy-duty tie-down straps to secure the nose and tail of SUP boards onto roof rack systems. Also works with long surfboards and windsurf boards.
- Intended for use in combination with an SUP/surf rack system.
- Also available as part of a package with locks and pads in the Yakima Wavehog (sold separately)
- Full instructions included
- Yakima Racks lifetime warranty